[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Ladamar wrote:
How well does Witchfire Brew interact with the CwDT setup? Presumably Witchfire is most useful for increasing DPS in boss fights, but wouldn't Enfeeble end up overriding it more often than not?

Curse spells do not override curse auras.
It's fine.

"
kingidefix wrote:
Hi, can this build be used with soulrend instead of essence drain, or should i do something differently?

Yes you can, just swap the gems around. You should use the free 4L from gloves for a CwDT setup and you're good to go ^^
Be warned that soulrend's singletarget is kinda shit tho ^^'

"
Tosimaru wrote:
Hi every. Looking for some advice on what I can improve on. I bought soul strike and the base for bow, but missing the recipes to multimod craft. So stuff with staff for now and cannot find a good chaos ammy. Also missing the charge on ring recipe. Jun is not being nice.

or if someone does crafting service for that now. I'd like to know the price and I can pay for it to get done.

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account

I have both multimod and endurance if you pm me in game. That said, I do not have +2 yet. @vocandin for anything you need :p

"
iZorro wrote:
"
With really good gear, I'd say CwdT is still better because steelskin is busted with wind dancer, and you don't need a 2nd singletarget setup. Blight is nice for metamorphs and drox, that's about it.

Thanks for the info!

Two things:
1) How do I get Wind Dancer? I didn't see it anywhere in the passive tree. Do I need a Brutal Restraint Jewel, and need to put it just below the Pain Attunement Keystone? Didn't see anything about the jewel on the first page.

2) I assume I should level CWDT to 20, and Steelskin to 17 as in the original post?

1) yes, exactly. It needs to be a brutal restraint of deshrets. It's only in the endgame PoB, but I'll put it in the main guide now, sorry.

2) Level everything as high as you can, it's just because of strength requirements... :/

Happy new year everyone! ^^
Happy holidays!

@Darkxellmc

What do you think about lowlife/ci versions?
"
Wolfin43 wrote:
Happy holidays!

@Darkxellmc

Lowlife is kinda meh, the synergy with trickster is awful. Occultist is better for lowlife.
CI ed tricksters are really strong. Less damage but CI and block are amazing and ridiculously tanky, more than what's shown here.
Well written build Darkxellmc =) Leveled till 68 but then i decided to push my vortex char till 95.

Someone here who killed Sirus awaken 8? Is it possible? Planning to build up my second char with around 20-25 ex, but dont want to spend it on a char that isnt able to kill him =( i am struggling to make a decision between pyroclast miner and ed trickster =(
Hey,

it feels like without blight i dont have any single target damage, would anyone mind to tell me what to improve ?

current todo list :
- aspect of the spider
- level 21 ED
- level 3 and maybe 4 empower
- +1 skill gem level amulet
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Wolfin43 wrote:
Happy holidays!

@Darkxellmc

Lowlife is kinda meh, the synergy with trickster is awful. Occultist is better for lowlife.
CI ed tricksters are really strong. Less damage but CI and block are amazing and ridiculously tanky, more than what's shown here.

Can you explain me, why exactly occ is better for lowlife?

I get it that CI trickster can use hybrid chest and make "ghost shroud poofs" better, but that's about all that i can think. What else is there that make low life as "meh"?
And i could understand occultist in the past as "good with lowlife", when it still had tons of base ES. But what now? Just a fact that it don't have evasion synergy?

P.S. Also, is block version really tankier than your version? I get it that 5% recover on kill is crazy strong against tons of trash, but i think that ED+cont characters much more usually dies from crazy stacked damage from boss. Considering that, wouldn't cap dodge be better, than cap block 50% of damage? Especially how easily metamorphs can shotgun poof our charges, for example?

P.P.S. I'm not arguing, i'm seeking answers :)
I never played trickster before, want to try now, so gathering information right now ;)
"
Med1umentor wrote:
]
Can you explain me, why exactly occ is better for lowlife?

I get it that CI trickster can use hybrid chest and make "ghost shroud poofs" better, but that's about all that i can think. What else is there that make low life as "meh"?
And i could understand occultist in the past as "good with lowlife", when it still had tons of base ES. But what now? Just a fact that it don't have evasion synergy?

P.S. Also, is block version really tankier than your version? I get it that 5% recover on kill is crazy strong against tons of trash, but i think that ED+cont characters much more usually dies from crazy stacked damage from boss. Considering that, wouldn't cap dodge be better, than cap block 50% of damage? Especially how easily metamorphs can shotgun poof our charges, for example?

P.P.S. I'm not arguing, i'm seeking answers :)
I never played trickster before, want to try now, so gathering information right now ;)

Your points are pretty much correct. Lowlife has no synergy with trickster because half the trickster's ascendancy is based on having evasion on your chest. Occultist has good damage and curse access (which on blashpemy synergyse well with having life to reserve too). You could make a LLedtrickster without ghost shrouds and go full meme damage, but you'll be dying all the time, of course.

A block version is slightly tankyer because of the slightly higher EHP pool, you can reach 12k es without too too much trouble.
Btw block mitigates 100% of the damage from blocked hits, not 50%. Basically the same thing. 5% recover on block indeed isn't a big deal for ED builds.

Your reasoning is correct, time for you to decide what you wanna play I guess now :p
Gl hf ^^
Anybody have an updated 3.9 POB? Did not see it on the front page or the first pages I have read through.
Just rerolled from Ice Crash character and liking it so far, even though the +3 bow is essential (but also not too difficult to get) Why are you using Aquamarine flask?
"
aQix wrote:
Well written build Darkxellmc =) Leveled till 68 but then i decided to push my vortex char till 95.

Someone here who killed Sirus awaken 8? Is it possible? Planning to build up my second char with around 20-25 ex, but dont want to spend it on a char that isnt able to kill him =( i am struggling to make a decision between pyroclast miner and ed trickster =(
Its probably possible but other builds does it better imo, I spent 10 ish ex on my char (6L +3 Bow and 20/20 gems and lvl 3 emp, 5L blight in Hyrri's. My starter cyclone specre necro with dirt gear, 19 no Q gems still cleared T15 meta quicker and safer. Probably lots to improve, and fails from me, but I didnt have fun against metas and bosses. Map clearing was a breeze tho. Im rerolling LL mine now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info