[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi, it was mentioned briefly but is there a reason not to use blight and spreading rot jewel over wither totems? I've tried both and find blight setup to be much nicer for some reason.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
dele2k wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for this guide and merry xmas.

Just a little question, is there any way to gain more damage for me?

Maybe a little bit on my jewels (look at my character) but that won't be much I guess

Really nice gear! For more damage you can try a dmg quiver.
If you have lots of currency to spend, you can also try to go for a +4 hyrri's ire and use wand+shield, but this becomes insanely expensive.

How tf did you get this bow btw?

I bought the bow without the onslaught stat then used hunters exalted orb on it.

Upgraded my gear a bit, got the green nightmare and stuff. I think I'm done, just getting better rare jewels. I can do every encounter with this. Really nice.
"
dele2k wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
dele2k wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for this guide and merry xmas.

Just a little question, is there any way to gain more damage for me?

Maybe a little bit on my jewels (look at my character) but that won't be much I guess

Really nice gear! For more damage you can try a dmg quiver.
If you have lots of currency to spend, you can also try to go for a +4 hyrri's ire and use wand+shield, but this becomes insanely expensive.

How tf did you get this bow btw?

I bought the bow without the onslaught stat then used hunters exalted orb on it.

Upgraded my gear a bit, got the green nightmare and stuff. I think I'm done, just getting better rare jewels. I can do every encounter with this. Really nice.

You could try to improve your bow
ANd how do you guys kill drox? :)
Having a lot of fun with this build.

I made a 6k+ life, non-MoM variation using dual +1 to all chaos gems wands that has been working very well. I use Malevolence and Zealotry together for a massive damage boost. ED single target is surprisingly strong with this setup.

There are cheap Malevolence watcher's eyes with increased life and es recovery rate for sale that boost your defences even more but they are not necessary.

I also stacked attack/spell dodge abyssal jewels with onslaught and phasing. These are also quite cheap. The chaos wands are surprisingly cheap as well. One wand triggers Despair and Soulrend (for some ES leech) automatically.

Overall, i've invested about 6.5 ex into the build so far.

Fast, tanky build. Having a ton of fun with it.

"
Lost_Legend wrote:

You could try to improve your bow
ANd how do you guys kill drox? :)

I lure him in the middle of one of the branches where the middle banner spawn and blight him to death. It takes foreeeever. Note that you can stil dps him when he has his bubble shield around him, just not much. I don't understand if there's a way to remove this shield or if it just disappears after dealing enough damage...

"
Zephyries wrote:
Hi, it was mentioned briefly but is there a reason not to use blight and spreading rot jewel over wither totems? I've tried both and find blight setup to be much nicer for some reason.

Blight totems deal next to no damage, so it's w/e on that front. Wither stacks wither stacks slightly faster, and hinders on all of its duration, contrary to blight that only hinders for a few seconds at the start.
The range is obviously better on wither totems, and it helps the totems stay alive longer.
Lastly, wither frees up a jewel slot that you could use for life and damage.
even with lvl 4 enlighten i cant run malevolence spider and discipline anything i miss?

also how do u use blight? i find it weird, low damage and im vulnerable while standing there channeling. is there a better alternative or am i just using it wrong?
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Dec 29, 2019, 8:30:04 AM
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
what auras do u use? i can only use malevolence with aspect of the spider, how do u fit discipline in?

I can run all 3 together with 10 Mana left, simply you have not enough Maximum Mana or you did not put all Auras in your Helmet?

You will need atleast more than 1030 Maximum Mana.

Also blight stacks up than your defence is bad maybe? I have no problems at all, maybe you are doing to less damage. Empower LvL4 will increase your damage alot.

Watching your Profile seem everything fine except for your Helmet gem's.
Last edited by Slamdoc89 on Dec 29, 2019, 9:10:27 AM
"
Slamdoc89 wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
what auras do u use? i can only use malevolence with aspect of the spider, how do u fit discipline in?

I can run all 3 together with 10 Mana left, simply you have not enough Maximum Mana or you did not put all Auras in your Helmet?

Also blight stacks up than your defence is bad maybe? I have no problems at all, maybe you are doing to less damage. Empower LvL4 will increase your damage alot.

hmm with lvl 3 enlighten in vertex it says discipline: 30%, malevolence 44% and spider 40% reserved so it cant work (114%reserved mana)
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
"
Slamdoc89 wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

hmm with lvl 3 enlighten in vertex it says discipline: 30%, malevolence 44% and spider 40% reserved so it cant work (114%reserved mana)

It does work, i use it myself ;)

Level 20 Aspect = 25%
Discipline = 30%
Malevolence = 44%

25+30+44 = 99% Reserved.
Last edited by Slamdoc89 on Dec 29, 2019, 10:44:39 AM
so why does my aspect reserve 40%? is it because its in the bow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info