[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Gabriel2112 wrote:
Hey! since i don't have enough currency to buy a hyrri's ire what is the best option to early invest? Carcass jack, queen of the forest or kintsugi?

Personally, I chose kintsugi.

"
trophant wrote:
Let's say i want to switch from Cane to a crafted bow. What would my way of crafting it be with the changes to multimodding?
Altspam for +1 Gems and something like more spell damage for socketed spells? Then Multimod and add support gems/damage over time?
Does it matter which bow base you're using for that?

Yep, exactly the same as before. +1 alone is hard enough to hit tbh, going for 20%more spell damage is hard. Just don't craft the suffixes.
I like to use a maraketh bow, but any base is fine. It just needs to be ilvl 50. Bows from the porcupine are perfect for this.

Sorry if I don't answer to everything, it a bit tough keeping track rn! feel free to ask again or DM me in game.
Gl hf! ^^
hey, i got all the strenght i need from gear, would you recomend using the legian jewel to get wind dancer instead?
Where would I find someone to craft +2 socketed support gems on wep?
Last edited by kingkilla on Dec 20, 2019, 9:01:41 PM
First time doing ED/Cont, decided to model my build from this guide due to how valuable defense is this league. Just killed awakening tier 6 Sirus, and (almost all) content has been smooth all around.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/KsRA01Cj

Some notes for others if they're experiencing certain problems I was having in this league:

The Warlord's conqueror banners were brick walling me, and the Warlord fight itself was miserable (and straight up impossible in higher awakener tiers) to do until I slotted in a 6-link bane setup in my chest. Blight also works but I preferred Bane for it's range and since I don't have to stand still. It also frees up a flask slot (dropping Witchfire).

I would recommend a frost bomb for Metamorph creations. I linked it with my Contagion (increased AoE and Intensify support).

Crafting a bow was really easy. I used Aetheric on a porcupine bow base until I got +1 gems and the 20% more spell damage mod. Landing the two is pretty common, and I plan to finish the multimod with cast speed/arcane surge once I get the T3.

If you're too poor for 6L Hyrri's, chucking Dense fossils on a pre-6 linked ES/Eva base is a solid starter chestpiece. My current body armor took about 20 fossils (got pretty lucky on it though).

I'll probably end up switching to a different build eventually, but so far I've been able to do anything the game throws at me, which is impressive given the higher ceiling of difficulty 3.9 brought to the game.
Last edited by ryrkalicious on Dec 21, 2019, 5:33:05 AM
"
ryrkalicious wrote:
First time doing ED/Cont, decided to model my build from this guide due to how valuable defense is this league. Just killed awakening tier 6 Sirus, and (almost) content has been smooth all around.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/KsRA01Cj

Some notes for others if they're experiencing certain problems I was having in this league:

The Warlord's conqueror banners were brick walling me, and the Warlord fight itself was miserable (and straight up impossible in higher awakener tiers) to do until I slotted in a 6-link bane setup in my chest. Blight also works but I preferred Bane for it's range and since I don't have to stand still. It also frees up a flask slot (dropping Witchfire).

I would recommend a frost bomb for Metamorph creations. I linked it with my Contagion (increased AoE and Intensify support).

Crafting a bow was really easy. I used Aetheric on a porcupine bow base until I got +1 gems and the 20% more spell damage mod. Landing the two is pretty common, and I plan to finish the multimod with cast speed/arcane surge once I get the T3.

If you're too poor for 6L Hyrri's, chucking Dense fossils on a pre-6 linked ES/Eva base is a solid starter chestpiece. My current body armor took about 20 fossils (got pretty lucky on it though).

I'll probably end up switching to a different build eventually, but so far I've been able to do anything the game throws at me, which is impressive given the higher ceiling of difficulty 3.9 brought to the game.

Wouldn't soulrend be better for distance singlet target extra damage? I am considering removing blight too as its just too bad of a skill to cast this league
"
CoachHinesInc wrote:
hey, i got all the strenght i need from gear, would you recomend using the legian jewel to get wind dancer instead?

Yes, absolutely. I will update the thread, imo at the current prices lethal pride isn't worth it.

"
kingkilla wrote:
Where would I find someone to craft +2 socketed support gems on wep?

I can vouch for this guy :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110
Hey op, thanks for the build, just switched from deadeye to this :) Just reached maps with tabula and the cane. But I'm having mana problems, how do you manage it? I can't find any mention of that here and I think you also don't have any mana leech nodes in your pob link.

My ED cost 69 mana every time, I can cast max 4 times. So what's the deal?

/oh I forgot about EB, nevermind
Last edited by Victtorius on Dec 21, 2019, 8:34:16 AM
Hey mate, your build is really nice. im on 2 sixlinks right now and got a perfect Hyrris ire! My problem is that the combination of MoM and Eb seems not to work. When i get hit only my life pool gets reduced, mana and es are not touched. The energy shield usage part for Eb seems to work. is the mistake on my end or is it a known bug.

It´s on my char purplecircle. i would really appreaciate if you could take a look. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by WhitestSoul on Dec 21, 2019, 10:27:29 AM
Hi, just started this character and the multiple defensive layers feel great, but now I want more damage:
- what anointment would you suggest? with pob i don't see any great offensive nodes but "Discipline of the Unyielding seems good for even more defense (I haven't crafted the endurance charges on ring and amulet yet)
- with the change to multiple crafted mods what should I craft on it? Should I alt spam until i get the +1 socketed gems or should I look for something other than that before crafting? and which crafted mods have priority?

Thanks for the amazing guide, I beat the ice conqueror at stage 3 at level 75
"
WhitestSoul wrote:
Hey mate, your build is really nice. im on 2 sixlinks right now and got a perfect Hyrris ire! My problem is that the combination of MoM and Eb seems not to work. When i get hit only my life pool gets reduced, mana and es are not touched. The energy shield usage part for Eb seems to work. is the mistake on my end or is it a known bug.

It´s on my char purplecircle. i would really appreaciate if you could take a look. Thanks in advance!

Known "issue". It's due to ghost shrouds healing your ES as soon as you take damage. if you stand for a while taking small hits, you might run out of shrouds and start taking ES damage. You are actually taking the damage on your ES pool just fine, you just can't see it.
The only thing that is visibly taken in your ES pool should be dots, very large hits, or overwhelms so big you're most likely dead.

Btw: Upgrade your flasks. Cool gear otherwise ^^

"
Dortin wrote:
Hi, just started this character and the multiple defensive layers feel great, but now I want more damage:
- what anointment would you suggest? with pob i don't see any great offensive nodes but "Discipline of the Unyielding seems good for even more defense (I haven't crafted the endurance charges on ring and amulet yet)
- with the change to multiple crafted mods what should I craft on it? Should I alt spam until i get the +1 socketed gems or should I look for something other than that before crafting? and which crafted mods have priority?

Thanks for the amazing guide, I beat the ice conqueror at stage 3 at level 75

There is an annoint section in the guide, under the amulet section.
TL/DR: Freedom Of Movement for movement speed, consistant phasing and 5% dodge. If you just care about damage (I see you're using queen), You might wanna look into Hunter's gambit, it's the best damage annoint.

Bow is pretty much the same. There's some people going for 20% more damage prefix from fossils, but that doesn't change much. You want the +1, crafted +2 and crafted 40% chaos multi. The rest didn't matter much anyways, loosing it isn't a big deal...

Thanks everyone fort the feedback. I have put a lot of time and love into this, hearing positive feedback is heartwarming.
Gl hf in metamorph everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info