[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
IchiMorghulis wrote:

[...]

I'm trying out your tree now. Sadly I may have to give up the idea of powering thru a 5 way emblem. Thanks for posting your thoughts, this is the guide that new ED players should be reading.

Thanks! Yeah sadly ED just isn't made to run 5way emblems. The damage is just too capped.
Alright, I spent ~95c getting the starter uniques and rares yesterday. Today I bought a full set of gems with at least some quality, except the Empowers/Enlighten since I have no budget remaining. Going to get started earning currency now while working on atlas completion and levels.

Just thought I'd put my gear here so I can track how it changes over the league. ED is 4L in Cane, and Soulrend 3L in Hyrri's. Had to stop on 5 sockets with them until I get more currency. Gear in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Lethal Pride stats:
Spoiler
+50 strength
4% increased maximum Life
1% of Life Regenerated per second
5% chance to deal Double Damage

"
Prolix wrote:
Alright, I spent ~95c getting the starter uniques and rares yesterday. Today I bought a full set of gems with at least some quality, except the Empowers/Enlighten since I have no budget remaining. Going to get started earning currency now while working on atlas completion and levels.

Just thought I'd put my gear here so I can track how it changes over the league. ED is 4L in Cane, and Soulrend 3L in Hyrri's. Had to stop on 5 sockets with them until I get more currency. Gear in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Lethal Pride stats:
Spoiler
+50 strength
4% increased maximum Life
1% of Life Regenerated per second

That's pretty good starter gear indeed ^^
Mind if I use it as an exemple at the end of the levelling section in the actual guide?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Damn, I could go on forever on bad choices other builds make...
Here's a few more:

■ Blight totems. These are awful. You loose a jewel socket, they have shit range, their hinder effect is worse and they usually inflict less wither stacks due to bad gem setups. Don't use that trash. Use wither instead. And don't tell me about the "added dps" they deal, and go actually check the number in PoB, see how negligible it is.
■ Devouring diadem. Did you eve read what trickster ascendancy does? And we're pathing to EB anyways, the AoE cluster next to it is way too broken to not take.
■ Saying Hyrri's ire is shit. Then failing to reach 75% dodge. But still advertising as "full dodge build". Don't do that, you'll die. 100%.
■ Atziri's step. These boots completely suck. You can get a straight upgrade from the temple for <1c. Why are people still wearing these?

What about Cherrubim's Maleficence?
"
caladblog wrote:

What about Cherrubim's Maleficence?

Cherubim's is meh. You really want evasion/es on your chestpiece. I'd still call it better than perfect form, but since we already have 800% increased dmg total, cherubims is like 10% more damage.

While it has a bit of life, Hyrri's is just better.
Loot from 50 shaped glaciers, to give anyone still wondering an idea.
With this build, this took around 2.5H to clear, taking a few breaks. Farming t2 glaciers will result is very similar loot but in half of the time, as you can easily clear 50 glacier monoliths in <1hour, even with starter gear.

(maps are alch and go+abyss. Ran 3 depth 400 delves with the sulfite and popped monoliths from zana's missions.)
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
That's pretty good starter gear indeed ^^
Mind if I use it as an exemple at the end of the levelling section in the actual guide?

No, I wouldn't mind at all. Go ahead. The rares were mostly 1c at this point, and I think 4c on the high end. Nothing really compares to the expense of the Hyrri's -- unless maybe you target a Cane with very good rolls.

Yeah, I had about 50 in raw chaos from drops/sales, 160c net worth according to Currency Cop. Listed some other popular currencies (like Alts) for trade to convert them to c while I shopped, so I was sort of doing 2 things at once. That left me with enough pure chaos to buy everything, though for my last few jewels I was definitely searching for ones posted for vaals or alchs instead of c, lol.

Doing white maps just fine. Bosses die a little slowly though.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Loot from 50 shaped glaciers, to give anyone still wondering an idea.

Neat! Thanks for the dump tab example so up-and-coming ED Tricksters can see what they have to look forward to.
"
Prolix wrote:

Doing white maps just fine. Bosses die a little slowly though.

Welp, you're on a 4 links. Getting a 5L with the jeweller's touch is kinda cheap and will boost your dps significantly.

Edit: you're also on a lvl 16 (now 17 I suppose) ED. ED scales really well of gem levels, that's why we are scaling them in a bow in the first place. Getting a corrupted level 20 gem will almost double your damage too.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jul 9, 2019, 3:45:17 AM
Hey mate, really loving the build so far! Just working on getting the bases to multi-mod at the moment... How long did it take for you to unlock the +2 to support gems craft on the bow? As far as I know it's only from veiled weapons on dropped by the mastermind? Currently have an open slot on the bow waiting for it :)

Cheers!
"
Grotster wrote:
Hey mate, really loving the build so far! Just working on getting the bases to multi-mod at the moment... How long did it take for you to unlock the +2 to support gems craft on the bow? As far as I know it's only from veiled weapons on dropped by the mastermind? Currently have an open slot on the bow waiting for it :)

Cheers!

Oh, I just asked @vocandin to do it for me ^^'
He does free services, tip him what you want.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2469110

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info