[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Fuyuukki wrote:
Hello, I have about 2k energy shield but i don't get why we get either MoM OR Eldritch Battery.

I have noticed that i take damage directly to life, so that makes MoM useless?

Also even if it wasn't for that, i have 9 unreserved mana, so an entire skill point for about 4hp doesn't seem worth it.

Am i missing something important? I sure hope so.
Please reply and thank you!

EB + MoM gives you the benefit of being able to reserve all your mana and still being able to cast shit.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
I've some trouble to beat simulacrum from wave 18 Kosi being extremely annoying by his movements.

Are you able to beat the simulacrum ? My gears are not so bad actually, 4k1 HP / 250/963 mana and 2k1 ES.

I wonder if having Eldritch Battery node doesn't make it more difficult ?

I made a blight soulrend cwc setup in support of ED.

Yep. I was doing a simulacrum run in standard with my metamorph gear as you were writing this.
Obliterated it, deathless, 23 minutes. Dropped once below half hp, healed up in a single game tick. Dropped an empower 4, a unique jewel and a mortal ignorance. Khosis at was 19 was the only thing that survived, with some random totems at w20, not sure why.

To be honest, I have never seen bigger loot explosions from the simulacrum. Is ED just the best skill to do it? I thought the amount of spawned mobs was fixed, but it seems like the faster you kill, the faster it spawns stuff, the more rewards you get. Kinda like legion, but without the ridiculous HP scaling. Not even sure headhunter tempchains cyclone/TS can compete with it. Winter orb HH tempchains is the only better build for this I can think about.
Wave 20 felt tanky, as I have 5M combined dps on this char. Wave 19 khosis was still a good 120M hp, but since I have currupted blood immunity I can't just force him to auto-attack me and not do shit.

I don't have optimal damage on this char, as this is a metamorph toon (swaped my gloves for my old legacy legion ones. Shouldn't have, culling strike would have been handy).

That said, simulacrum is a gear check, not much skill there. Don't go in if you can consistently clear all other content.

From my experience this league in ssf: do not do simulacrum without corrupted blood immunity. You'll die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEaN5f_H_94

Just follow the flowchart and continue improving the build if you want it to feel as smooth :p
It's about the progression, It took me a while to build my char to where it's now too! ^^

Btw CwC or not, replace efficacy by infused channeling. Quality your gems up by flipping them. Get a stygian vise with onslaught jewel, and replace death rush. Maybe use flesh and stone instead of phase run? not sure on that one.
Your gear isn't bad, but surely you can upgrade a few things. You don't have much damage scaling on any rare piece yet.

gl hf! ^^

Thank you for your answer, i didn't expect such precise advices !

I've the same feeling about the mechanic of simulacrum, the faster you kill mobs, the greater your reward. I have sometimes some "technical issue" with the huge explosions you are talking about, as my screen freezes in simulacrum.

Regarding corrupted blood, I noticed that may be one of the numerous issues I have to survive in simulacrum, I will invest in a jewel as soon as I have enough skill points to get a socket.

Your video is interesting regarding your casting speed, I cast much, much slower than you do;
After looking into the POB of the thread, your casting time is about 2.47 cast per second for ED, i've only 1.87 cast per second, that's something I must work on;

Noticed too for the gem quality and the modification in the setup of blight, no more efficacy. I'll change this belt too :)

I'll follow the guide and continue to improve my gears, thank you again for these advices and good luck ! ;)
After blowing about 200 aberrants on my hubris, got frustrated and was getting ready for another round of 50

First aberrant hit this lol:

Shame about that regen, would have put aspect of the spider on it otherwise

btw I would change the guide to not recommend aberrant + dense. 2 sockets resonators prices are horrible.
Before 3.10, -chaos resistance weight was 2000 with fossils, it's now 250.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 28, 2020, 4:57:30 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Fuyuukki wrote:
Hello, I have about 2k energy shield but i don't get why we get either MoM OR Eldritch Battery.

I have noticed that i take damage directly to life, so that makes MoM useless?

Also even if it wasn't for that, i have 9 unreserved mana, so an entire skill point for about 4hp doesn't seem worth it.

Am i missing something important? I sure hope so.
Please reply and thank you!

EB + MoM gives you the benefit of being able to reserve all your mana and still being able to cast shit.

Then why are we scaling ES so much? isn't like 500 enough? our entire combo + mobility is around 100 and we have enough regen
"
Fuyuukki wrote:
Then why are we scaling ES so much? isn't like 500 enough? our entire combo + mobility is around 100 and we have enough regen
Because MOM lets you soak 30% of incoming damage into mana, which in this case is ES (well excluding chaos damage), so if you have no ES or barely enough to cast your spells, all the damage will go to your face making MOM useless.
"
Preheet wrote:
So since the temple mod rings are only 2%, I figured alt spamming some verms would be a good idea.

Pretty sexy. No issues getting rescapped even with -64 from not having implicits?
Hello Friends!

Little update on amulet and Bow ;)

i have another Question

Quote:
With a +1 res Hyrri's (not too toooo expensive, people usually go for other corruptions) you're hitting 78% elemental resistances.

Why 78% Resistances? Am i missing something?

75 + 1 for Annoint +1 for +1res Hyrri's = 77%

You have 78% cold res because we skill Survivalist which gives us +1% to maximum cold resistance.

I would like to know what iam missing :D have a nice day Exiles!
@EdenIsBack
"
Preheet wrote:
So since the temple mod rings are only 2%, I figured alt spamming some verms would be a good idea.

Nice!

I gave up trying to find rings with temple mod as they where all 50-100c and cant afford that expensive with 2 annuls having to hit. Went with ES instead to add abit more defense, took me quite a few tries but they are ready. Did you craft them yourself or use a service? If so what service? I need to craft mine.
Last edited by ozten on Mar 28, 2020, 5:27:46 PM
what is better on the bow ?

+35% to Damage over Time Multiplier

or

+1 to Level of Socketed Strength Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence Gems
"
Kadmos_8 wrote:
what is better on the bow ?

+35% to Damage over Time Multiplier

or

+1 to Level of Socketed Strength Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence Gems

I compared in POB and the +1 +1 is barely better (like 2% better), but maybe some calculations were off.

If your ED is 30, you barely get any benefit from getting it higher
ED gains about 11.6% damage per level, but at 30->31 it's only 5%
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 28, 2020, 5:42:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info