[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Cøpe wrote:

Geeeeeeeez, Ok now that's an armor.

Edit: why 5l contagion and 4link blight in your gloves?...
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 3, 2020, 4:50:53 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Cøpe wrote:

Geeeeeeeez, Ok now that's an armor.

Edit: why 5l contagion and 4link blight in your gloves?...

Dude honestly I just crafted this in like my 6th essence and figured it was good enough to swap out for hyrri’s. Was actually a fairly cheap craft. I could 6 link it but I really like running portal, I might swap the contagion for blight but I don’t really use blight outside of Vaal for dmg taken debuff and for the odd totem here and there. Damage isn’t really an issue for bossing at this point, swapped out inertia for that chaos dmg per int node jewel and am running a bit more offensives. I just don’t die so figured might take some risks for damage at this point. Shocking conflux is actually pretty nice too since it will proc from ED projectile (not from dot sadly)
"
Pyron wrote:
@Dark:

Thanks a lot for rewriting the leveling section.
I will try leveling again today or maybe tomorrow :-)

@markus:
also many thanks for all the tips :D

@Cøpe:
How much investment (in exa) do un think is needed at league start to clear all the content?

tnaks a lot

I think to clear all content you really just need a 6 link and a vertex honestly. I scaled the damage high with my investment , but the defensives are pretty cheap so I think honestly around 5-10 ex could be a comfortable spot defensively but just low boss damage (which is fine really it’s only guardians/big bosses that take some time) I built this on an older char in standard so can’t speak to the leveling/early game but Ed has great clear so mapping would be no problem it’s just bossing where you’re gonna be slowed down. I think in terms of upgrades the bow will be your biggest improvement, but cane should do just fine until you earn the currency. The way this build clears makes it pretty amazing for currency generation, you just tear through packs.
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 3, 2020, 10:33:31 AM
Thoughts on using spell slinger with contagion or ED? I was thinking contagion supported by spell slinger?
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
Thoughts on using spell slinger with contagion or ED? I was thinking contagion supported by spell slinger?

Then how do you cast ED? Still has to cast 2 skills, doesn't change much... :/
As to contagion in a poet's pen with a 6l spellslinger... Idk, I'm really not sold on this. Would work, but the singletarget would be horrendously bad.
Hey, as an idea, what about dual weilding +1 chaos wands. you get less ed levels overall, but it should also give + chaos dot multi on 2 items as well, and make it eaiser to gear as you wouldn't need empower as much. for single target, you could use the level 22 blight gloves for a pesudo 5 link. but why make these massive trade offs? because then you can use frenzy, which gives 3 charges for 12% more damage, as well as spell slinger for a even faster clear. would these trade offs be worth it/bothered looking into? or is a bow just so much better that every single alternative is barley even an option?
Last edited by mr_tac0 on Mar 3, 2020, 2:52:12 PM
Honestly I’ve tried in pob using crazy modded wands (+1 chaos 99% spell damage with dot multiplier) to beat a bow and it just doesn’t really come close. You can use them but you’ll have lower damage and a higher cost so it’s really not worth the trouble. Considering how relatively cheap the endgame bow is I don’t really a see a reason to use something else.

Also one pro not listed in this build guide is that you can run literally all map mods. I don’t even look at my maps anymore and it’s lovely
Last edited by Cøpe on Mar 3, 2020, 2:57:50 PM
@Darkxellmc, re leveling: when do you switch from bane --> ED/cont?

Also, do you plan on using the new Touch of Cruelty notable?
"
thalesfc wrote:

I personally use ED for aditionnal singletarget during leveling, but actually start using contagion instead of bane for clear around maps.

Also, no, I wouldn't use touch of cruelty. But we can get a large cluster jewel with touch of cruelty, another good notable and jewel socket(s), with good small passives stats (the +5% chaos multi "enchant" is really REALLY good).

We'll see how difficult it is to aquire jewels that beat certain clusters on the tree, if there is must have new notables and if there is deterministic ways to craft them. I'll update the guide then, not before.
I don't see many people talking about the fact that the "enchant" seems to always be correlated to the mods on cluster jewels, and I wouldn't be surprised if they block non corresponding mods from the cluster modpool. My guess is that it shouldn't be difficult to aquire at least one notable on a jewel with good base small passives buffs by just chaos spamming. In this case, we'll probably use good ones here...
But anyways, too early to tell.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
thalesfc wrote:

I personally use ED for aditionnal singletarget during leveling, but actually start using contagion instead of bane for clear around maps.

Also, no, I wouldn't use touch of cruelty. But we can get a large cluster jewel with touch of cruelty, another good notable and jewel socket(s), with good small passives stats (the +5% chaos multi "enchant" is really REALLY good).

We'll see how difficult it is to aquire jewels that beat certain clusters on the tree, if there is must have new notables and if there is deterministic ways to craft them. I'll update the guide then, not before.
I don't see many people talking about the fact that the "enchant" seems to always be correlated to the mods on cluster jewels, and I wouldn't be surprised if they block non corresponding mods from the cluster modpool. My guess is that it shouldn't be difficult to aquire at least one notable on a jewel with good base small passives buffs by just chaos spamming. In this case, we'll probably use good ones here...
But anyways, too early to tell.

Assuming touch of cruelty acts as a 10% multiplier, what would make you not want to use it?
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info