3.7 - Empty's Dual Wield Cospri's - All Content / All Map Mods (5M+ DPS)

"
aztoreth wrote:
How does this play against 5-men emblem? Is it level 100 viable? Seems a really nice build man, congratulations.

I think it handles a 4-way emblem well enough, especially if you slap a Headhunter on it ... as for 5-way it can't compete with Cyclone or Tornado Shot unfortunately.

As for level 100, once you get all of the defensive layers in place you should be in pretty good shape to level without worry, but that'll depend on what you are working on. Emblem farming, Breachstones, Delve will all be safe enough. If you are bossing and running super dangerous maps, you will get squished once in a while. Unfortunately some Legion mobs can still one shot us if you don't have Fortify up.

I've been grinding Uber Elder and running all sorts of maps, rather than grinding Elder T16s, which would be far more efficient for leveling.
Thank you for the fast feedback Empty. I am trying to choose between this one, a freezing pulse Hiero and a TS Deadeye to finish my playtime in this league (this last one will be hard, i only have aroud 22-25 exa and this wont pay the helmet with TS+2 enchant :/). That is why i was asking about 5-way and level 100 viability, as i want to finish some more challenges before quiting for a while.
The Pantheon please?
"
Czajson94 wrote:
The Pantheon please?

I typically use Lunaris for the Major Pantheon, and swap between Abberath and Yugul for minor. Leaving Yugul on adds some safety if you aren't looking at map mods and run reflect, Abberath I find as nice quality of life to not worry about burning ground.
"
Rjr3412 wrote:
"
Czajson94 wrote:
The Pantheon please?

I typically use Lunaris for the Major Pantheon, and swap between Abberath and Yugul for minor. Leaving Yugul on adds some safety if you aren't looking at map mods and run reflect, Abberath I find as nice quality of life to not worry about burning ground.

Ty for answer :)
Thanks for the guide! I've been following the one you referenced but am going to make the switch to this one soon. This build is a lot of fun but it sucks that it still ends up weaker then just pure phys cyclone now! This is by far more flashy though and I feel more defensive due to freezing everything.

Pretty sure next league this will take the cake again though. I'm quite sure cyclone will get hit or at least all the things that tie into it to tone it down.

I do really enjoy the speed of this build though. I may not have the leap slam speed of regular cyclone but the crazy stacked movespeed makes up for it. I'm personally a fan of "runner" anyway in this game. It's far less clunky then having lower movespeed and relying mostly on movement abilities. I hate flying around a map and getting caught on everything making most maps a complete avoid at all costs for me.
Last edited by coaa on Jul 23, 2019, 11:40:50 AM
Thanks for the build guide. I'm still pretty new to this game (this is the first league I've even really attempted going beyond story mode), but learning how to use this build and nudging my equipment closer and closer toward the ideals has been a great experience! Definitely much more fun and active in its playstyle than the last build I had to respec from.

As a new player, having just one life flask kinda freaked me out at first, but then actually trying it, if you have the speed to manage melting the map/boss, being able to run to the opposite end of the map means you can just dodge even more of the damage and then rush back in, rather than blocking it all with your face like I'd previously tried to do.

Just beat my first Uber Atziri ever, and the movespeed boosts helped so much with my clumsy positioning it was unreal. Uber Elder is my next big goal, which I think I can reach soon if I just learn his fight a bit better and hone my damage a tad.

Thanks again for the guide!
Sorry for the dumb question but... where's the ascendancy?
Hi fun build thanks, what is the most attack rate we can have before we skip casts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info