[3.8] Lennorz' RF Mjölner Cyclone/Wave of Conviction Chieftain

Hi mate, thanks for this awesome build. Just did my first Uber Elder kill with this. On first try. With only basic knowledge of the fight. Aaand with my elderly reflexes.
Life sustain is INSANE and the damage just peachy. Killed Shaper without RF on realizing after fight.

Hope you will get some recongnition with this beauty.

P. S. you may want to add this build beware of elemental reflect
Hey!
I'm thinking in giving this a try in blight as my second build. I noticed while I was reading your guide, that you have and dislike astramentis (can't blame you), and that made me think: we can annoit "Utmost Intellect" (40 Int + 8% Int) to a good Int amulet and probably don't need to use astramentis. Do we need the other stats?
Thank you!
"
mrpilhas wrote:
Hey!
I'm thinking in giving this a try in blight as my second build. I noticed while I was reading your guide, that you have and dislike astramentis (can't blame you), and that made me think: we can annoit "Utmost Intellect" (40 Int + 8% Int) to a good Int amulet and probably don't need to use astramentis. Do we need the other stats?
Thank you!

As you said I've annoited Utmost intelect and that was enough for me, to even drop then one +30 INT node at the start. Have nicely rolled amu with INT and STR + some fire dmg. You can check my account. You need a bit of dex tho, I got some on boots and thats enough for now, but might need more. I've just finished leveling and spend like 40 chaos to get this build going, it's pretty solid as others said.
Last edited by warst1993 on Sep 12, 2019, 5:23:27 PM
"
Hey!
I'm thinking in giving this a try in blight as my second build. I noticed while I was reading your guide, that you have and dislike astramentis (can't blame you), and that made me think: we can anonit "Utmost Intellect" (40 Int + 8% Int) to a good Int amulet and probably don't need to use astramentis. Do we need the other stats?
Thank you!

Astramentis isn't ideal technically but it's so easy to fill out the stats it's very hard to pass up.

Especially now with Blight we have an amazing anointing option, what you wanna go for instead of the Endurance Charge on Hit cluster and Frenzy charge when Hit chest, anointing Charging Offensive would be AMAZING if you get the oils for it. Just for the anoinment you have permanent Frenzy and Endurance charges it's easier to just get a chest with high life and resists that way since we need nothing else on there. I always wanted to include the cluster originally since it's perfect for this build but pathing there was really annoying and hard to justify, but now it's possible to just get the notable.

But if you can cover the Int and Dex otherwise maybe there is a great amulet you could slot in instead! I'd try out and see for yourself what works best :)
Last edited by CPUfreak007 on Sep 13, 2019, 1:55:14 AM
"
CPUfreak007 wrote:
"
Hey!
I'm thinking in giving this a try in blight as my second build. I noticed while I was reading your guide, that you have and dislike astramentis (can't blame you), and that made me think: we can anonit "Utmost Intellect" (40 Int + 8% Int) to a good Int amulet and probably don't need to use astramentis. Do we need the other stats?
Thank you!

Astramentis isn't ideal technically but it's so easy to fill out the stats it's very hard to pass up.

Especially now with Blight we have an amazing anointing option, what you wanna go for instead of the Endurance Charge on Hit cluster and Frenzy charge when Hit chest, anointing Charging Offensive would be AMAZING if you get the oils for it. Just for the anoinment you have permanent Frenzy and Endurance charges it's easier to just get a chest with high life and resists that way since we need nothing else on there. I always wanted to include the cluster originally since it's perfect for this build but pathing there was really annoying and hard to justify, but now it's possible to just get the notable.

But if you can cover the Int and Dex otherwise maybe there is a great amulet you could slot in instead! I'd try out and see for yourself what works best :)

I just bought the oils for Charging Offensive and boy, it's huge difference, was lacking the frenzy charge generation, because the chest is hella expensive now. 6,02 aps with cyclone now. Had 6,30ish with the 10% increased attack speed during flask effect which you can roll, replaced that with freeze immunity, so it's even safer to play now. Thank you for a great build, having a blast!
The self-hit Scold's shenanigans don't seem to work anymore, can anyone confirm this or am I just doing something wrong?

Edit: For clarity, I mean the scolds -> life recovery shenanigans, self hit to get frenzy/endurance charges still works fine
Spooky scary skeletons
Last edited by HadouKenny on Oct 26, 2019, 9:41:59 AM
"
The self-hit Scold's shenanigans don't seem to work anymore, can anyone confirm this or am I just doing something wrong?

Edit: For clarity, I mean the scolds -> life recovery shenanigans, self hit to get frenzy/endurance charges still works fine

I've also noticed a drop in my life recovery today, and after some testing in my hideout it seems like tasalio will no longer trigger on self damage.
Any word on what happend with scolds and the life recovery from chieftan?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info