3.7.3b Patch Notes

Thanks. This is the patch we’ve been waiting for.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I do not see fix for extreme lag and fps drop during the Legion Encounter!
From the patch note, this patch seems to fix the mosts annoying bugs. If it don't introduce new ones (and the servers stop being crazy), looks like Legion will be enjoyable now.

27 days after launch.

Can't say the Synthesis lesson was learn. I guess Tencent is pushing too hard for new content and GGG can't deliver :(
Last edited by bejarid on Jul 3, 2019, 7:45:28 PM
Keep the fixes coming!
"
Fixed a bug where channelled skills could cause you to be kicked for performing too many actions.

"fixed" huh? riiight... pretty sure i've seen this bug being "fixed" several times since 3.7
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often

OH, that was a bug? Huh. Just thought it was bastardly game design.

Same my friend, same. I thought they made a change to it to make the fight harder.
The whole leapslamming twice if u do it while cycloning is even worse now... does it 100% of the time :(
"
bejarid wrote:
From the patch note, this patch seems to fix the mosts annoying bugs. If it don't introduce new ones (and the servers stop being crazy), looks like Legion will be enjoyable now.

27 days after launch.

Can't say the Synthesis lesson was learn. I guess Tencent is pushing too hard for new content and GGG can't deliver :(

You're reaching pretty damn hard/far to blame Tencent for something which has been a GGG staple since the early days. They push new leagues/content HARD because that is how you maintain/attract an audience and it won't change because it works. They ALWAYS take several weeks to fix issues/bugs on release of a new league. Fortunately, there is an easy solution to this issue (if it bothers you enough to post on their update posts, I assume it does.) Don't play the league for a month and wait to experience the bug free version.
Lowered the sound of the Templar's Spectral Shield Throw in Templar Legion encounters?
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info