Legion Statistics: Challenges and the Domain of Timeless Conflict

Stop putting wings on 36 challenges, guarantee you that if you put them back on 24 you will have far less drop off as the league goes on. I got to 18 and burnt out already, some of these challenges too with the RNG... 36 is only for people who can play 80 hours a week.
why the decision of making maraketh so rare beats me..

I don't understand.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jul 2, 2019, 7:34:06 PM
"
glaxxon wrote:
Stop putting wings on 36 challenges, guarantee you that if you put them back on 24 you will have far less drop off as the league goes on.
How about putting footprints / weapon effects / portals for 12/24/36 like in the old leagues? Why is it nowadays mostly helmets and wings... Last time there was portal effect was bestiary / incursion.
"
drakkarhim wrote:
40/40 stats please :)

You and 4 other people.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
\m/
"
glaxxon wrote:
Stop putting wings on 36 challenges, guarantee you that if you put them back on 24 you will have far less drop off as the league goes on. I got to 18 and burnt out already, some of these challenges too with the RNG... 36 is only for people who can play 80 hours a week.

I work full time, have a 100 and nearly 40 challenges. Thanks for the stereotypical viewpoint though.
Proud part of 0,31%! Seems like I got gud after 1k hours spent on the game, gave all my currency away to friends after I was done with the league.
Good challenges this league.
"
glaxxon wrote:

This league has been by far the easiest one to reach 12/24/36 for a very long time. The only "difficult" one that I'd consider for reaching 36 is the delve and incursion boss one, which you can easily buy for a couple chaos, other than that, it's got next to no RNG and is unbelievably easier compared to previous leagues.

So I've really got no idea where you're pulling your crap out from.
im gettin there, having a lot of fun. teamfight tactics has been taking some of my time last few days though lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info