Legion Statistics: Challenges and the Domain of Timeless Conflict

Thanks for statistics
Still haven't done it once, it is taking me a bit longer to grind the fragments. I work and have family so I can only grind about 15-20 hours per week.

Edited to add, I have 3 emblems, almost 4, but at this rate I think I should save up for the 4 way first, and maybe do a 5 way at the end of the league.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jul 2, 2019, 7:00:58 PM
Going to try and get 36 this league in SSF. Hella fun league.
Have to say - this is the most fun I have had in PoE since Abyss (my first full league). I joined at the end of Harbinger.

Great work on this league. I might actually get to 24+ challenges.

This league challenges is really well designed apart from the early league scare with brutal restraint bug.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This gives a really neat insight into the forums. You would think the number of 24+ challenge players would be much higher based on forum posters. The forums really represent a biased view as to what playing this game entails.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Still haven't done it once, it is taking me a bit longer to grind the fragments. I work and have family so I can only grind about 15-20 hours per week.

Edited to add, I have 3 emblems, almost 4, but at this rate I think I should save up for the 4 way first, and maybe do a 5 way at the end of the league.

You need to complete 4 way to access 5 way anyway.
I never realized how rare it was to have even 24 challenge completions by this point.
Never get far on this achiv, i think is to hard to reach some !
Eternal, Karui - just hit the 100 on Karui this AM.
Not sure if I should wait till I get 4 in total or run them as I get them.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info