[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

I am selling all of my Gear. With current setup you run 5 auras (precision, dread banner, pride, herald of purity, flesh and stone). Sirus lvl8 and uber elder is very easy due to high damage of course you need to know mechanics. Life pool is ~5.4k (lvl 94) if you change belt easily 6k.

Selling all 25ex

Current price market
Saviour: 11ex
Paradoxica: 5ex
Body Armour: 5ex
Ring 1: 8ex
Ring 2: 2ex
Amulet: 20ex (can't find something similar)
Belt: 3ex
Rest: 2ex

IGN: Metamorph_Duel
a simply question (hope at least someone reply at this, considering none reply to my previous request):

I noted that same use "infuse channeling" in 6l cyclone gem setup: it is the new setup or just a viable alternative?

what is the pro and the cons?

ty

P.S. using para+savior, no more need the "pacifism" jewel?
Last edited by Homo_Lupo_Lupis on Feb 16, 2020, 1:46:29 PM
Infuse channelling provides better defences thus survivability.

I respected to champion. Soul Tether provides the benefits of leech from Slayer . Additionally you can buy gloves with culling strike and then you have all the pros that Slayer has to offer.

Master of metal ascendancy saves you 20ex (see prices of watchers eye with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits"). This is a huge damage boost.

The 2 rings allow me to run herald of purity. Also huge damage boost.

Amulet
allow me to use 5 auras. It's optional.

Saviour is saviour helps a lot.2nd weapon is paradoxica provides double damage.

Overall from all builds I played this has the best balance in terms of damage and defence. Pob damage is around 7-8 million.

Pacifism jewel only used with ahn might setup. If you select other weapons you should not use it.

Hope I helped.
Hi,

I still enjoy playing this build, but I wish to be more tanky. I like delving, I'm on 270+ deep and sometimes it's hard to survive. T15-16 is usually ok, but still I find it really hard to reach lv 94:)

Any suggestion what can be upgraded?
Did some changes lately in skill tree, so I can add about 0,5k life for dps. But it wasn't a big change to me.

here's my stuff, tree is on profile

Hello there, could someone pls check out my build on my profile ? im not sure that to upgrade right now. kind of lost.
"
Filip1490 wrote:

Hope I helped.

it do. At moment i don't know how to change my ascendancy (there is a way)?

With 2 anvi+actual belt, there is again advantage in survability? is this my problem not the damage, i saw 1.4 milion or 4 milion do no different, i always map easly, but i can die one shot if i have a little lag with boss (stop leeching)

i added that boot with elusive and tailwind for die less, but i just gain only more dmg. a viable solution for not die one shot if i have little lag ?
"
Filip1490 wrote:
Infuse channelling provides better defences thus survivability.

i just noted that infuse channelling support gem need 111 int at level 20/20 and with the build's setup we have not so much int
"
i just noted that infuse channelling support gem need 111 int at level 20/20 and with the build's setup we have not so much int

One way to improve this build is playing with Enlighten lvl4 in order to get Herald of Purity (And circle of Guilt, which is huge DPS boost). In this way we do need 100 int (more or less)
The unique Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets are pretty good at gather int (Plus it gives you vaal pact)

By the way, Infuse channeling replace Melee Physical Damage Support, which could be replace by it's own awakened version (for mooore DPS and Intimidate on hit)
I don't usually leave comments in the forum but feel like this guide / build warrants one!

Got done with all of the content (Did more than my fair share of Sirus A8, reached LVL94 and completed 36 challenges).

I mostly used the stock build with some tweaks here and there (and no watcher's eye).

Thanks for the good times! This was an excellent choice for this bossing league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info