[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Thank you for this build dude !!

I used it for 2 leagues so far and i've to say it works like a charm ^^

If you have time to check @ my char, pls let me know what i could do to be even more efficient, unless upgrades worth tons of exalts cause i did already invest a bit in this one.

GL exiles!

P.S: Sorry for my english skill as it is not my native language^^
such detailed post, also seems very fun to play with. Today starts the PS4 league, I'll be trying it.
"
HELLutek wrote:
Do you think transcendent flesh is still good after tree changes? It costs 40-50c right now and it gives 4% reduction, -40str and 49% crit multiplier. Makes my tooltip show 5% dps more in town.

Still is. Physical damage reduction is one of the rarest stat and 49% is alot higher than any other rare jewel you can get.

"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
I feel like if you are getting transcendent flesh it is mainly for the damage reduction. Jewels that can provide equivalent damage, along with life are cheap for this build.

I paid 10c each for these the other day. I think if melee were more popular, the first one would be an exalt level jewel. In PoB it shows as having slightly more damage than transcendent flesh.

Those are very good jewel man, and for that price -good find!

@Noilsar
"
Noilsar wrote:
Thank you for this build dude !!

I used it for 2 leagues so far and i've to say it works like a charm ^^

If you have time to check @ my char, pls let me know what i could do to be even more efficient, unless upgrades worth tons of exalts cause i did already invest a bit in this one.

GL exiles!

P.S: Sorry for my english skill as it is not my native language^^

Your profile tab is private.

"
SONcrg wrote:
such detailed post, also seems very fun to play with. Today starts the PS4 league, I'll be trying it.

Good luck!
Nice build, gonna try it on PS4 ^^
I think there is a mistake on bandit chapter You wrote:
"
Killing Alira makes it easier to gear on resist, 5 mana regen is great for early leveling and 20% critical multi is the stats for late game.

Also i was thinking about leveling with Rappiers, since all of the early unique items on ps4 are skyrocketing with price. Is it doable? Or should i focus on 2 decent 1h swords?
Last edited by Royalmind_PL on Dec 16, 2019, 10:25:17 AM
Who is playing it on 3.9, how it goes especially vs tough metamorphs?
"
Royalmind_PL wrote:
Nice build, gonna try it on PS4 ^^
I think there is a mistake on bandit chapter You wrote:
"
Killing Alira makes it easier to gear on resist, 5 mana regen is great for early leveling and 20% critical multi is the stats for late game.

What mistake?

"
Royalmind_PL wrote:
Also i was thinking about leveling with Rappiers, since all of the early unique items on ps4 are skyrocketing with price. Is it doable? Or should i focus on 2 decent 1h swords?

I am not sure on PS4 market price, but I don't see Ahn's Might get to expensive unique category (this league at least) unless some famous streamer use it as league starter. If you can't afford it early league don't sweat it use whatever you have, get the sword when it is affordable.
Can someone explain where the 'Blind' is coming from if in Blood Stance?
hello, nice build but got some questions.
i see some people playing with impact and overwhelm in ascendancy instade of endless hunger and brutal fervour.
What do you think about that?
"
jalenwk wrote:
Can someone explain where the 'Blind' is coming from if in Blood Stance?

Dazzling Strikes wheel
"
What mistake?

"
Killing Alira makes it easier to gear on resist

Wasn't saving Alira that gives You the bonuses? Correct me if im wrong.
Last edited by Royalmind_PL on Dec 16, 2019, 12:11:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info