[3.8 updated] Post-nerfed "Vengeance on Crit" Gladiator. Counter-attacks are still fine. 8m+ dps

Build this atm in std, kinda hard considering people don't respond for shit i managed to get a godly chest. Struggling to get some gloves, may have to get a on hit ring with just strength and res.

How bad do i need accuracy on the gloves?
I am thinking about switching the glancing blow jewel into corrupted soul (20% max life as es and 50% of dmg taken goes into life).

Since we are using soul tether this should be rly strong combo defensively. Droping spell block from glad for something else.

What do u think is better defensively?
What's you chance to ignite on main attack? Is it working in 90% to evade aliments maps?


Edit: looked into PoB, didn't realise it's crit build at first. No questions then)
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Jul 4, 2019, 5:47:41 AM
I was tinkering with a similar concept for a while, but haven't considered POTCG, brilliant!

What do you think about using the Iron Fortress as chest? The str bonus is very hefty, and could free up the timeless jewel slot. Obviously limits the spellblock capability, but how necessary is that?

What about cooldown recovery speed shaper boots over Alberon's?
Last edited by Zoda_Jones on Jul 4, 2019, 4:36:04 PM
CWDT ball lightning GMP + Life gain hit for spells ring with assasin mark
with innocence amulet it will trigger offen very good defence to add,
ball lightning have nice hit rate

It work like this but it will kill mino faster then agony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJP0KX3m-vE
Last edited by ZwAWtheSleepingOne on Jul 5, 2019, 3:45:31 AM
Really quirky yet OP build and great guide!
"
xprimalfuryx wrote:
I am thinking about switching the glancing blow jewel into corrupted soul (20% max life as es and 50% of dmg taken goes into life).

Since we are using soul tether this should be rly strong combo defensively. Droping spell block from glad for something else.

What do u think is better defensively?


yes that's another good timeless keystone choice, but for now it's hard for me to give up the Karui jewel cuz it gives me tons of strength...

but yea a good doryani jewel will be a pure upgrade. (I'll place it at the Iron Grip area I guess)
"
Zoda_Jones wrote:
What do you think about using the Iron Fortress as chest? The str bonus is very hefty, and could free up the timeless jewel slot. Obviously limits the spellblock capability, but how necessary is that?

What about cooldown recovery speed shaper boots over Alberon's?


damage-wise Iron Fortress is only slightly worse than a perfect tri-suffixes elder rare and the additional block is good too. And it's much more attainable. But I think the 1.5% crit on elder rare helps the vengeance trigger a lot, which is important in boss fights.

I think Alberons is still better, 18% strength is a lot, and you can get a vaaled one with +1 max endurance charge rather easily.
pardon my potentially dumb question, how does crit trigger vengeance?
"
yoilio wrote:
pardon my potentially dumb question, how does crit trigger vengeance?


cyclone has fire damage, when it crits, it ignites, then you take a hit from eye of innocence which has a chance to trigger vengeance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info