[3.8 updated] Post-nerfed "Vengeance on Crit" Gladiator. Counter-attacks are still fine. 8m+ dps

"
caesarfiat wrote:
Is hegemony’s era good? I’m using that because it has a power charge too.

Hege is not ideal in this build, we want something slow and hits hard. For example, The Enmity Divine is much better than Hege in this build.
"
insobyr wrote:

Life leech is from Blood Rage, cyclone costs 0 mana so I don't need mana leech.(

Wow I feel super dense. I totally forgot blood rage did that. TY! I'm actually pretty excited to try this build, just holding off until I hit 100 on my mana guardian.
Hello,

why don't u use soul tether anymore ?? ain't it a realy good survivability option ?
maybe if u were playing in HardCore ?

looking forward for your thoughts about this :)

thankss mate

see ya
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hello,

why don't u use soul tether anymore ?? ain't it a realy good survivability option ?
maybe if u were playing in HardCore ?

looking forward for your thoughts about this :)

thankss mate

see ya

Soul Tether is still overall the best belt.

I am sitting at the current setup because I focus on T16 mapping this league, where mapping smoothness (from higher CDR) is more important than the overleech, IMO.
Last edited by insobyr on Oct 17, 2019, 6:19:34 PM
For the first time I can do the uber elder deathless. I'm using both of Herald of Ash and Pride :D

So happy with this build. Thanks inso!
This build looks great! How would you suggest levelling it though i wonder? In a fresh leaguestart/ssf environment? Or would you simply suggest playing a different build and then doing a respec after you have the required gear (Probably late 80s or early 90s)
"
Ravenstaver wrote:
This build looks great! How would you suggest levelling it though i wonder? In a fresh leaguestart/ssf environment? Or would you simply suggest playing a different build and then doing a respec after you have the required gear (Probably late 80s or early 90s)

Before lv68 it's basically a classic 2h melee build, you can level with whatever skill you feel comfortable with, I leveled with EQ.
I dropped a 21/23 vengeance gem from blights. 6L the staff in about 25 fuse, and got the helm for 1c so I figured I've give this build a shot. Any recommendations for upgrades I can make cost effectively?

I find blights are quite difficult with this build

here's my gear
Spoiler
Last edited by zoinkjr on Nov 1, 2019, 11:31:10 PM
Same question as above, what should i focus on mainly?

Edit: Wanted to buy a rustic sash with cooldown recovery but quickly noticed they were overpriced at 4ex for a good one, bought 200 alterations and hit this in 174 alts. It's not the best, but it'll work for now.

Also, how did you craft your staff?

Edit 2: Got some upgrades.
Bought myself a new staff, bought 1200 fusings to 6 link it, ended up fusing it in 7 fusings so i had to resell my fusings..
So now i have six link cyclone and vengeance.
Also bought a 21/23 Vengeance and transcendent flesh.
Cyclone tooltip went from 43k to 82k.

New staff:

Spoiler
Last edited by Wiizper on Nov 24, 2019, 2:49:35 PM
Hello insobyr,

first of all thank you very much for the Build which took me through most of 3.8!

It looks like someone does not like us this time, the Map dropping Eye of Innocence has been removed from the game, now we can only get it via Divination as it seems, yet none showed up in Trade.

Anyhow I have to say the Build works out fine without yet, Leveling was a bit nasty but finally I got a nice Stave and its face-rolling content.
So far lvl 77 and Map Level 3-4 goes well even Metamorph Content. And this is only with 5L Cyclone yet.

Are you going to play/update the Build in 3.9? If not I may make a slight different one and publish it linking this one as base Guide :-)

My current Gear/Skills:

My Gear and Setup last League, which worked pretty well:
Spoiler

Best regards
Mirathas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info