3.7 Budget Tornado Shot!

"
blood_mist-13 wrote:
How do you negate the mana cost?

I'm using thief's torment for it.

I get what you mean tho, you have very little mana left and i'm not even using 6 link herald yet which I plan to.

Plus you attack so fast so even with thief's torment if you miss a couple attacks (due to not paying attention) you can lose a bit of dps.

Maybe mana leech is better tho I have no idea honestly.

Also "I" made some changes to the tree

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAOcAESIBAHBjp3113UaNuWHrgxYRgcSi02_Zxv1u73oFLecKQzE6QqfUwuwylL02MfpRRwqb03507XXLVvp_AudUjX451Lvjvqfawf7IMHFeRc96MHwmOpUF-usuU38rjb8M7XpTS3jqYt2omybo1tQjdvck_QW1_97-usEzoJ9lTXfX_MUNjYd2Sn3jn2egeOstnpAwIQq0xWKsbIzNmMPmsXwAXhmO7YMILpuNjX0j9k2SFSAs6QDuKk0_J0rIbqq18jWS2L17w5ARiq-C5Iaz9qMtgxm0E9phEPK46b3wu7EBaU5TzwAAAAAA

Plan on using this one, pretty sure I made it from another build post but I don't remember which one.

Edit: 6 link herald doesn't work, reserves 46%... not sure what I was thinking lol.
Last edited by Relarious on Jul 6, 2019, 7:44:22 AM
"
Relarious wrote:
"
blood_mist-13 wrote:

I get what you mean tho, you have very little mana left and i'm not even using 6 link herald yet which I plan to.

Plus you attack so fast so even with thief's torment if you miss a couple attacks (due to not paying attention) you can lose a bit of dps.

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAOcAESIBAHBjp3113UaNuWHrgxYRgcSi02_Zxv1u73oFLecKQzE6QqfUwuwylL02MfpRRwqb03507XXLVvp_AudUjX451Lvjvqfawf7IMHFeRc96MHwmOpUF-usuU38rjb8M7XpTS3jqYt2omybo1tQjdvck_QW1_97-usEzoJ9lTXfX_MUNjYd2Sn3jn2egeOstnpAwIQq0xWKsbIzNmMPmsXwAXhmO7YMILpuNjX0j9k2SFSAs6QDuKk0_J0rIbqq18jWS2L17w5ARiq-C5Iaz9qMtgxm0E9phEPK46b3wu7EBaU5TzwAAAAAA

Plan on using this one, pretty sure I made it from another build post but I don't remember which one.

Edit: 6 link herald doesn't work, reserves 46%... not sure what I was thinking lol.

What if you put (-# to cost of mana) on one of the items?
"
blood_mist-13 wrote:

Like you said you can use -mana cost on rings as a craft, or you can add Enlighten to Grace to make it reserve less mana. It takes a bit to level Enlighten to make it useful.
"
Relarious wrote:
"
blood_mist-13 wrote:

As for the changes above they will work! The important thing is that chain only works when you have pierced all enemies so choose either chain or pierce.

My first orientation of this build was similar to this one but I am really focused on farming T5 Burial and similar maps so my build mirrors that. I have been changing it a bit and right now I can clear T11 with a death every 5 maps. Since I prioritize currency in softcore it works for me but I like your changes and will be looking into it more!
Thanks didn't realise they didn't stack. My clearing is a lot better now.

Decided to try Burial Chambers and it went well..

Got The Doctor div card at my third map.. Not sure how to feel about that lmao.
POGGERS Oo
I'm leveling with this build now and I can't seem to get onslaught to proc with herald of ice. Am I missing something here?

Also, can you explain how to efficiently search for added elemental damage on attacks? I prefer using the main search site if I can but I can't quite figure out how to do it.

Thanks!
Did you change anything other than just the tree? I put both skill trees (same items and skills) into path of builder. New tree does 20k less damage
I Dont see the Reason why you take Damage "with claws" there. Do i Missunderstand the points?
[img]http://prntscr.com/oc9wbj

edit:
already got it, didnt see the gem first.
Last edited by seedrache on Jul 8, 2019, 3:27:24 PM
Can i help Kraityn instead of Alira?
Last edited by Daniyar03 on Jul 10, 2019, 1:30:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info