[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

Ok....I push the build quite far, but can see the limit now. First it doesn't have good defenses. Can be easily get one or 2 shot anywhere in T14/T16.
Then the rage is definitly a problem when starting a hard map. Lot of pain and suffuring to get to at least 50 rage and become god. Because yes, when the build is nearly to the maximum rage it just destroy everything. Unstoppable. I will say it is not an easy one to play. Maybe I should practice more.....or get some clues
"
Padamphet wrote:
Hi there,

I was looking for a cool berserker guide and want to give a try to this one !
I actually have a very good axe,
but it is not a Crit one. If I go for Cluster RT tree, is it full endgame viable ? Delirium 100 ? Or better forget it because Crit is needed ?
I play on Standart softcore

Ive gone and killed sirus, shaper, uber elder, etc with RT. I havent played this build as a league start since they added maven stuff, but I imagine it should work well for that too. It can have pretty good damage without the crit once you start getting damage on all your gear, the crit will just give a lot more damage if you can get enough hit chance.

Your axe has 674pdps. As far as axes go its barely better than an atziri's disfavor unique axe. You can pull off the crit variant if you have base critical strike chance from gloves, a bottled faith, and ideally a rare chest with base critical strike chance. Alternatively you could buy a 750+ pdps fleshripper, although in standard the prices for rare items can get rediculous.

You could also just craft a fleshripper pretty easily that would be very comparable to the pdps of yours.

This fleshripper I alteration crafted until I got t1 flat phys (which is 10x more common than t1 % phys) and a high critical strike chance (in this case t1) I also would have kept t2 or better attack speed and instead crafted the hybrid crit chance quality. Being able to multimod either makes it easier to craft.
I simply multimodded it after that, which is just 3 exalts or so to do. Overall I spent less than 5ex crafting it. This is probably much cheaper than anything people are selling in standard.
"
papa7unde wrote:
Hey. Great guide and I'm happy I found it.
I have just one question - since they removed Blood magic, how do we use Leap slam without going oom(due to the reserved mana)?
Thank you!

Hi man,

Just respecced to crit, and doing pretty fine even with the lower attack speed and AOE.

I am nowhere near your dmg, and im wondering where I could improve for the lowest cost?

Also survivability is a bit rough I must say.

https://pastebin.com/iT5LD4wg
Hey,

I have a few questions,

How to you manage get 9k armour? i have almost the same items and got 3k - its with flask?

I have 6,6k HP, full ress, 2 hp flask+ phs reduc+ tashe of haste+ armor flask and I still have problems with survival with t14-t16 maps, do you have any tips for me? I knwo i need watcher eye(no currency atm for it) but still i will so squishy even with 6,6k hp

Please help me out
Still doing acts right now, but why does Crit Axe drop the mana leech nodes? Where are we getting mana to leap?

EDIT: Remembered that Leap Slam will use blood magic, but how about GS itself? How do we sustain mana for that?
Last edited by Vague_Density on May 6, 2021, 12:17:24 PM
Reduced mana cost on Amulet or ring, Leech on items/jewel.
I have leech and amulet, and -11 mana cost on Watchers eye with clarity.
can anyone help me out with strategies to survive with this build? I feel like im standing decent with gear, but im killed often at tier 12-14 maps. dodging around as much as i can, but I blow up so often lol any help is much appreciated! love the build! currently crit cluster set up with 100% hit!
should I craft or buy my 900pdps axe in this league?
What is the best choice for influence 2h axes regarding RT build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info