[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

how exactly u calculate that 45% cursed effect needed for cap?
i think u are wrong with your math\

with 21/23 gem u have 41 % less action speed, now we need to increase that value to 75% which is around 82% curse effect -> then players have 40% reduction so u NEED more then 120% to reach the cap
What is more important on weapons as a 3rd prefix on a foil? Elemental penetration or Hits can't be evaded? I see people using both. Is there a clear winner? The top foil right now (500+dps) uses hits can't be evaded. Does Slayer vs Zerker matter?
"
Blackdedi wrote:

with 21/23 gem u have 41 % less action speed, now we need to increase that value to 75% which is around 82% curse effect -> then players have 40% reduction so u NEED more then 120% to reach the cap

Did you watch the video where he explains the math? It's on the first page.
"
MarkG31 wrote:
What is more important on weapons as a 3rd prefix on a foil? Elemental penetration or Hits can't be evaded? I see people using both. Is there a clear winner? The top foil right now (500+dps) uses hits can't be evaded. Does Slayer vs Zerker matter?

I can't comment on your first question, however, the second part (Slayer or Zerker) is mostly preference. Whissp mentions it in the beginning of his guide the advantages between the two.

So pick one! I went with Zerker cause I wanted the option of an additional jewel slot. And I can't imagine this build having a hard time with keeping pace regardless with the HH and the jewels.
is shapeD base requireD or i can use an regular foil ?
"
Ok,can some1 tell me why hatred and hoa?can't see nothing changing in my tooltip dmg?

You are probably using brutality support?
"
ThoraxRO wrote:
"
how do you get 2 heralds / hatred / blood and sand runing?

With level 4 enlighten

i have lvl 4 enlighten and still unable to use them all :)

Works for me, nothing extra as far as I remember.
"
Blackdedi wrote:

Action Speed is not Slower Expiry Rate and Solstice Vigil gives 33% slower expiry, which stacks additively.
https://www.twitch.tv/whissp_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O53Ot8ffj3JYBeagd-yyA
do you think you could maybe make a 2 inspired learning, but more hp version of this? I've always prefered more hp over damage, and seeing all your builds as glass cannons at the start is something I don't really want to do. I dont like the idea of a stray arrow in a party killing me before I can get any buffs
thank you, build is sick. gonna be my first ever 100

managed to get this in the temple, wondering what i should drop fortify for... maim, damage on full life, added fire, wed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info