[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

"
Pracis wrote:
"
a69e wrote:
It seems herald of thunder--curse on hit--temporal chain trick(using on shackles of the wretched) doesn't work anymore? I failed to proc the curse on me with cyclone and i am sure i didn't use a brutality support gem, and i did see the herald of thunder effect on my cyclone. The only way that i can get the curse is by using leap slam which is the 4th link on it. So just wanna ask anywhere i might go wrong? Thanks!

Well Cyclone isn't linked to curse on hit so how would Cyclone proc temporal chains? The way to proc temporal chains is two fold. It's either through Herald of Thunder (when it procs) or when you leap slam (which should do the trick).

Thank you for your answer! Then my question turns to this: How does Herald of Thunder work? I mean from the video i can see that he's just cycloning and the curse kept refreshing, but i never once seems to be able to proc the curse...
"
a69e wrote:
"
Pracis wrote:
"
a69e wrote:
It seems herald of thunder--curse on hit--temporal chain trick(using on shackles of the wretched) doesn't work anymore? I failed to proc the curse on me with cyclone and i am sure i didn't use a brutality support gem, and i did see the herald of thunder effect on my cyclone. The only way that i can get the curse is by using leap slam which is the 4th link on it. So just wanna ask anywhere i might go wrong? Thanks!

Well Cyclone isn't linked to curse on hit so how would Cyclone proc temporal chains? The way to proc temporal chains is two fold. It's either through Herald of Thunder (when it procs) or when you leap slam (which should do the trick).

Thank you for your answer! Then my question turns to this: How does Herald of Thunder work? I mean from the video i can see that he's just cycloning and the curse kept refreshing, but i never once seems to be able to proc the curse...

From the Wiki thingy...

Herald of Thunder is Herald skill. It reserves mana to grant added lightning damage. Whenever you kill a shocked enemy, it will activate an effect where lightning bolts strike nearby enemies for a duration.

Also critical strikes can cause shock to proc as well. So that will also ensure Herald of Thunder procs.

So when a shocked enemy dies, bolts will come from the sky! :)

My opinion...

I think for reliability, it's better to use leap slam to get temp chains to proc. I'm still working on getting the build made so I obviously don't know much about the mechanics, etc. I'm sure that there are a few here better suited in answering that question!

Last edited by Pracis on Jul 9, 2019, 12:36:59 PM
"
Pracis wrote:

From the Wiki thingy...

Herald of Thunder is Herald skill. It reserves mana to grant added lightning damage. Whenever you kill a shocked enemy, it will activate an effect where lightning bolts strike nearby enemies for a duration.

Also critical strikes can cause shock to proc as well. So that will also ensure Herald of Thunder procs.

My opinion...

I think for reliability, it's better to use leap slam to get temp chains to proc. I'm still working on getting the build made so I obviously don't know much about the mechanics, etc. I'm sure that there are a few here better suited in answering that question!

Thank you so much Pracis! I now understand why i failed! Because i had Resolute Technique! After removed it, i am now able to proc the curse! Thank you so much for your explanation!
"
a69e wrote:
"
Pracis wrote:

From the Wiki thingy...

My opinion...

Thank you so much Pracis! I now understand why i failed! Because i had Resolute Technique which stops me from getting any critical strikes and thus no shocks! After removed it, i am now able to proc the curse! Thank you so much for your explanation!
My pleasure :)

I'm glad to have helped! On hind sight, I should have looked at your passive tree.
Is the difference between 41 and 45 curse effectiveness (with the amulet) a big one?

What are the buff durations? 4x/80sec for max vs. how long with 41 curse effect?
how do you get 2 heralds / hatred / blood and sand runing?
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows
"
ThoraxRO wrote:

With level 4 enlighten
"

With level 4 enlighten

i have lvl 4 enlighten and still unable to use them all :)
Invasion IGN: EternalThrows
Ok,can some1 tell me why hatred and hoa?can't see nothing changing in my tooltip dmg?
#1 careful what u type O_o...could get u banned :))
#2 life it's fair...with queens and kings only ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info