[3.13] SRS Necromancer (2021 Edition) Build - 5M DPS on 1EX budget! Uber Elder DEATHLESS in 3 days!

When I enter my character details in PoB it says that my minions already have 100% chance to hit resulting only from passives on the skill tree without having command of the pit so adding the gloves doesnt really do anything to my dps Is it possible I have something wrong in the settings or is grip of the council simply better?
"
Shenk92 wrote:
When I enter my character details in PoB it says that my minions already have 100% chance to hit resulting only from passives on the skill tree without having command of the pit so adding the gloves doesnt really do anything to my dps Is it possible I have something wrong in the settings or is grip of the council simply better?

Damn you are actually right! lol
Looks like base accuracy has finally been fixed in POB and Command of the Pit is not necessary anymore! Will be adding this in the next update.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Shenk92 wrote:

So we should be using grip of the council?
"
Seanasaki wrote:
"
Shenk92 wrote:

Yes
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
Seanasaki wrote:
"
Shenk92 wrote:

Yes

Which gems put in there and do we need 4l ?
Also when aprrox can we expect new update of your build ? :)
so far i love playing this build
Last edited by Zeratulll on Sep 27, 2019, 5:46:21 AM
Well, I played SRS Builds from time to tome and it always fun. This build looks promising but I must say: the RIPs are a bit too much for my likings.

My Gear
Spoiler

My EHP is around 6300. With 3620 Life and 2680 ES. Still I die a lot. Res are capped and Chaos is -20. Which is not so bad.
Armour and Evasion are not to mention.
I killed Uber at Lvl 90 with last portal (watching the Loot drop while being dead).

Any Tips how to get better survivability?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Well, I played SRS Builds from time to tome and it always fun. This build looks promising but I must say: the RIPs are a bit too much for my likings.

My Gear
Spoiler

My EHP is around 6300. With 3620 Life and 2680 ES. Still I die a lot. Res are capped and Chaos is -20. Which is not so bad.
I killed Uber at Lvl 90 with last portal (watching the Loot drop while being dead).

Focus a little more on ES, 2680 is... Well, not good. Change helmet and boots for ES Base. Change your annointed passive for gravepact(killing faster = less deaths) or Ravenous Horde for some extra skill points and grab another jewel slot.

+2 to all spell skill gems on staff is nice, but not without fortify. Fortify is biggest damage boost. And as everyone know, more damage, faster killing = less deaths.

Get better rings, with triple res, so you can get better jewels. Drop melee physical damage from your 6L and put there feeding frenzy(trust me, it helps alot) Change Jade flask for Basalt flask.
Drop lord of the Dead node and the 2 near it, you dont need it. You can go better with this points. Drop that uniq jewel Conqueror's something. And put there another good minion jewel. if you are having problems with mana, use something like this:

you can just smash that flask, it stacks and you will never run out of mana.

Oh and ofc, start using cwdt setup it also helps. Drop that stupid portal or just put it on other weapon, so you can just swap with X and then use it. You dont need arcane surge, no reason to use it. And dont use flame dash, it does fire damage and can trigger elemental equilibrium, so monster will get +25 fire res and this will lower you dps.

I hope my post with broken English will help you somehow, cheers.
Last edited by wakama on Sep 27, 2019, 5:53:43 PM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:

My Gear
Spoiler

This build doesn't really have any defenses. Play super ranged and let your SRS kill stuff off screen. Get more life/ES while keeping your res capped. Your positioning is your best surviability.

This build is great and super fun, but its the definition of a glass cannon while mapping. Bosses are easy if you follow their mechanics and don't stand in bad stuff.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Sep 27, 2019, 9:04:59 PM
"
wakama wrote:

Focus a little more on ES, 2680 is... Well, not good. Change helmet and boots for ES Base. Change your annointed passive for gravepact(killing faster = less deaths) or Ravenous Horde for some extra skill points and grab another jewel slot.

+2 to all spell skill gems on staff is nice, but not without fortify. Fortify is biggest damage boost. And as everyone know, more damage, faster killing = less deaths.

Get better rings, with triple res, so you can get better jewels. Drop melee physical damage from your 6L and put there feeding frenzy(trust me, it helps alot) Change Jade flask for Basalt flask.
Drop lord of the Dead node and the 2 near it, you dont need it. You can go better with this points. Drop that uniq jewel Conqueror's something. And put there another good minion jewel. if you are having problems with mana, use something like this:

you can just smash that flask, it stacks and you will never run out of mana.

Oh and ofc, start using cwdt setup it also helps. Drop that stupid portal or just put it on other weapon, so you can just swap with X and then use it. You dont need arcane surge, no reason to use it. And dont use flame dash, it does fire damage and can trigger elemental equilibrium, so monster will get +25 fire res and this will lower you dps.

I hope my post with broken English will help you somehow, cheers.

Thx for the Tipps. I remembered to exchange the Belt for a good rolled stygian. Now that I did that and get some more good Ghastlys and changed the 3 Nodes with Lord of the Dead for another Jewel Slot I get to 3880 Life and 2860 ES.
My Damage went from 250k to 212k with feeding Frenzy. I will test it today ...
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Sep 28, 2019, 4:49:33 AM
1 link +3 on carrion golem adds a lot of flat phys to your other minions, but i'd still put the carrion golem in a helmet with +3 and at least minion damage and put your discipline in the +3 for the extra ES

my 6 link setup is

the aggressive SRS are awesome and i already melt absolutely everything, don't really need any more damage. im sure i could get it optimized better but i don't even swap out splash when i do uber elder and it's still easy mode...as long as nothing hits me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info