[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
isimak wrote:
Looks all still fine if you can afford Arborix. Now it will be more more hard.

Yeah I think it will do mostly similar, the loss of chest maim sucks tho. At least we got blood stance over sand stance if we want to.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Dec 11, 2019, 7:20:39 AM
Also lost some 20% dmg in close, but more dmg in range about Point Blank.
And we get new gem like :
Awakened Brutality Support
Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support
Awakened Chain Support
Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support
This must give some dmg.
And now boss have armour..dont know how it be.
"
isimak wrote:
And we get new gem like :
Awakened Brutality Support
Awakened Vicious Projectiles Support
Awakened Chain Support
Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles Support
This must give some dmg.
And now boss have armour..dont know how it be.

I will still try it I think. Deadeye seems tempting, but she is also squishy.
OP will you be playing/updating build?
could u swap barrage for puncture with barrage support gem now and go crimson dance? spec into some bleed stuff, i dont even know if impale increases bleed damage:P
"
could u swap barrage for puncture with barrage support gem now and go crimson dance? spec into some bleed stuff, i dont even know if impale increases bleed damage:P

thats actually what im worried about, how do we deal single target damage? only physical Damage Bow skill out there is puncture and bleed does not look like a good combination to impale?
"
Nevzat wrote:
OP will you be playing/updating build?

I don't plan on playing the build and I currently don't have time to look into everything and update the build. At a quick glance though a lot of the changes are pretty scary and limit build options, we have to get every possible source of phys resist reduction because armor will heavily hurt tornado shots clear. We also need to find a way to get lots of proj speed to use tornado shot which it currently does not have.

I'm sure the build can still be good but you will probably need a lot more investment because of the nerfs, not to mention normal 1-3exa upgrades like dying sun will be 10 times more expensive.
well thanks for all your work and RIP build i guess :)

Was a very fun one so good job, probably the funnest and well rounded build ive played .

Would split arrow not be worth using as our clear instead of TS and utilising impale?
Last edited by Nevzat on Dec 12, 2019, 4:51:26 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
well thanks for all your work and RIP build i guess :)

Was a very fun one so good job, probably the funnest and well rounded build ive played .

Would split arrow not be worth using as our clear instead of TS and utilising impale?

I think the build can be quite solid if you got the investments, but I concur with OP, I am hesitant to start the league with it. I might just start a cheap deadeye build and farm gear and currency then roll a champion later maybe.

The armor being the primary concern (loss of 7th link is also sad), even though gem have reductions to armor built in (too bad master of metal did not..). But getting two lion eye fall in this league is gonna be a bit of a gamble currently I think, not to mention rigwalds (and deadeye hardly needs it). Maybe it ends up being another necro league, and bow stuff will get cheap, but we shall see.

I really really love this build idea though, I like tanky archer types.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on Dec 12, 2019, 8:54:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info