[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
bananasbabyy wrote:
build feeling great so far but how do you sustain mana?

Grab a mana leech node on your passive tree, far right hand side above Arrow Dancing. Another option would be getting a jewel with a mana leech roll on it.
The easiest Uber Elder I've ever killed

https://imgur.com/a/26B2Z29

I done it on a 5link and was pretty easy, and my gear is trash.

This build is a beast.
"
TheYel wrote:
Spoiler

This build is a beast

Brutality and Atziri flask not the best combo bro.
Last edited by TheYel on Sep 17, 2019, 1:27:22 AM
Spoiler
"
TheYel wrote:

This build is a beast.

That watcher eye ain't from uber elder bro
I've got decent gear, cleared UE and can do fine at delve 250+...

However, I can't kill blight. T15 blight is almost impossible. Doesn't make sense, none of my other characters have problems with it. Seems specific to this build/TS.

Anyone else had this problem?

Edit: I switch out Barrage for RoA and i absolutely wreck the blighted mobs with RoA. Feels like TS is bugged against them or something?
Last edited by PapaSad on Sep 17, 2019, 6:21:52 AM
Would a +2 impale gem help clear for our TS also?

I have wasted about 4 ex trying to 6 link my TS but not had any luck so wondering whether to just get an impale + 2 gem to help my TS clear speed (particularly for blights) or keep trying to 6 link.

My gear below

"
Nevzat wrote:
Would a +2 impale gem help clear for our TS also?

I have wasted about 4 ex trying to 6 link my TS but not had any luck so wondering whether to just get an impale + 2 gem to help my TS clear speed (particularly for blights) or keep trying to 6 link.

My gear below

is the vicious projectile gem in the boots there because you were levelling it?
as the other 3 skills there are aura's.

the 6 link TS will allow you to run brutality in the link. It's a large dps buff.

Also the +2 impale gem will help a lot too, but mostly for Barrage, but with TS, it should be 1-2 shotting non boss mobs anyway, so impale doesn't really have a chance to kick in here.

That's my understanding of it. I wonder if it's worth changing Impale support out of the TS 6 link, for something more beneficial when you 1 shot everyhting on screen anyway.
Keeping it only for Barrage and high HP enemies / boss fights.
Finally 6 linked one, and then 6 linked another after 40 more fusings, so will buy an impale gem now :)

The DPS increase is pretty insane to be honest.. Wish i'd prioritised it sooner

Can finally start farming for headhunter without every chaos going towards something to buy !

QUESTION: are any L21+ gems worth getting? I.e tornado etc or do they not scale well enough to be worth?
Last edited by Nevzat on Sep 17, 2019, 7:57:17 AM
"
papasad wrote:
I've got decent gear, cleared UE and can do fine at delve 250+...

However, I can't kill blight. T15 blight is almost impossible. Doesn't make sense, none of my other characters have problems with it. Seems specific to this build/TS.

Anyone else had this problem?

Edit: I switch out Barrage for RoA and i absolutely wreck the blighted mobs with RoA. Feels like TS is bugged against them or something?

Was wondering the same thing. I seem to have a problem a lot of times with clearing blight encounters with TS. Im trying RoA now and it seems to clear blight mobs better than TS. Both setups are on 5link gear.
Last edited by Richangelo on Sep 17, 2019, 9:45:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info