[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
faraddox wrote:
Discussing legion x5 domains farm with guildmates. Wich TS will be better for it with full mf gear in party with aura and curse bot, windripper deadeye or this?

No full MF build will be good for x5 legion domains. MF has 0 effect whatsoever in there. You are literally nutering yourself by doing anything MF in domains. You want damage and survival only for them.

The only thing that affects anything in them is the symbols above enemy heads.
My first Shaper, Uber Elder and now Deathless Uber Elder thanks to this build.

Deathless Uber Elder Video

this looks so good. got most of the gear, just need to farm a little more for the rigwalds and watchers eye

then i need to try and fix my res, it's all over the place and that's with a nomad for the 25 to all res
Where's the mana leech? WHat am I missing? I mean I know how to get some but in this POB there is none...
It's on the jewel below duelist start.
"
Adultswim3 wrote:
It's on the jewel below duelist start.

Ah! I knew I was missing it, ty
Thanks for the build. I just completed my first Uber Elder with a "budget" version of this build. Really happy with the way it turned out.
Ok quick question i have everything in this build except for devoto's with +2ts (still have the enchant on a rare helmet) and for the daresso chest. I have a realy good astral plate with white socket 13% inc life, 110 life maim on hit and t1 ress which feels really bad not using... is the daresso really that noticeable?
Have a legit question. Why do you use CWDT with VAAL Molten Shell? CWDT does not proc Vaal skills.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Have a legit question. Why do you use CWDT with VAAL Molten Shell? CWDT does not proc Vaal skills.

it procs the normal spell and you cast the vaal part

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info