[Xbox One] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

The game is litterally unplayable,login,freeze..login again,hideout freeze,restart login freeze to bad hope they fix it before next league...xbox1x although i could play before the last patches...seems with every bug fix there are lots more bugs added
Last edited by Databas1983 on Jun 26, 2019, 5:19:10 AM
I played yesterday for 45 minutes at act 7 with only 1 crash on a XB1X
Personally I made the decision to stop playing this game. The developers do not deserve that I lose my time on their game, no word on the important problems of the game, I doubt that it is corrected.

The end-game is unplayable, and in PoE the real interest is the end-game.

it's been months, years that we expect several improvements: The market, the chat etc and despite some messages announcing that there was going to be news, there has been no change.

I had a very good regard for GGG, but for some time my esteem has dropped and I will not recommend this game as I did before. Too many problems unresolved, no real improvements on console, I'm sorry but the F2P does not forgive everything.
Before 3.7.2 crashs and bugs. After ? Totally unplayable...
Ok, we all have same problems, so one question :

Where are the guys with last name as GGG ?
It is a bizarre family, no ?
Announcments.....and nothing behind.
Perhaps it is because GoGoGo....away.
I’m having an issue where dieing on a boss fight and going to town with then make my game freeze trying to get back to my hideout. Had to reset the game roughly two or three times before I can even get back into the map....
The problem for me is MTX. Whenever i enable MTX or skin overlays in Legion the game freezes. Here's how it goes:

1. Login no problems in oriath
2. teleport to hideout with flask not loading which is an indication that once you move or take any action the game will freeze.

3. I move one step and the game freezes.

4. I login back in turn off MTX and everything is fine at least for a little while.

Also Vaal Double strike still causes the game to crash and the issues with the A button casting bug.

I stopped playing for the time being until these issues get fixed. Legion is great and I'm sure once you guys get a handle on the bugs it will be awesome.
I've noticed that if whenever I load a new map (or the hideout, or the mine), if I wait about 10-30s before doing anything, the game crashes a lot less.

Unfortunately, since you'd need to do the same for any Alva temple, you can simply not do them since they crash 9 out of 10 times.
Just wondering if you are ever going to fix your game and the constant crashing, you hire people who go to school for programming.But the only thing you guys are doing is making sure we see your micro transactions . Ive lost way too many maps and syndicates due to the crashing. I sincerely hope xbox see this and revokes your license . You shouldnt even be able to have this league up with until you can put out a patch that fixes your problems. Thanks for taking micro transactions but not allowing anyone to see them because of path of crashing good stuff GGG!
"
I am French wrote:
Personally I made the decision to stop playing this game. The developers do not deserve that I lose my time on their game, no word on the important problems of the game, I doubt that it is corrected.

The end-game is unplayable, and in PoE the real interest is the end-game.

it's been months, years that we expect several improvements: The market, the chat etc and despite some messages announcing that there was going to be news, there has been no change.

I had a very good regard for GGG, but for some time my esteem has dropped and I will not recommend this game as I did before. Too many problems unresolved, no real improvements on console, I'm sorry but the F2P does not forgive everything.

Honestly, this ^^^ breaks my heart but I too have stopped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info