What games do you wish to be remastered?

Very recently one of my childhood games crash team racing was remastered down to every little detail like your popping in the ps1 disc to play it again, but the graphics are so much better.

I wish they would remaster tomba, twisted metal(1-3), rayman, crash bash, nascar rumble, jet moto. Just to name a few I was a playstation kid so those stuck out the most however I feel nintendo needs to up the ante and recreate the best mario game of all time super mario 64.

What did you play as a kid and wish it was remastered?
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2023, 11:49:44 PM
excite bike
super spike v ball
ff7 (oh wait)
all the star ocean games. actually, probably not. these are probably best in their original state
Nox
star control 2
Stonekeep
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
I just want the equivalent of Mario Maker but with games such as Castlevania and Megaman. I would be so happy.
Jet Moto
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Pac Man
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
StarCraft Brood War
Ninja Gaiden 1 (NES)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
legend of dragoon.
Blade of Darkness, aka Severance.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Jet Moto

OMFG, I would love this with modern graphics. Me and my friends would play the hell out of the Jet Moto games when I was younger.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info