[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Thanks a lot! i'll check that!
"
Dobarn wrote:
Need to use the community fork PoB - it's more up to date

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

For Chevalier, all I can think is you haven't activated the aura

I should've said so in the PoB section long ago, to be honest :p I'll add the info right now. Thanks for being there :)
Just snatched a Skin of the Loyal for 55C as opposed to 1ex+ by searching for 1W0G sockets ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Bgobw9Kc8 ). Got one with 4R1B1W. Does the job and was definitely cheaper than 6W or 4R2B :)
Set Divergent Melee splash as superior for clear speed.
"
NessajStorm wrote:
Set Divergent Melee splash as superior for clear speed.

Set Awakened Melee Splash for even better clear speed. :P
Last edited by Vatinas on Oct 3, 2020, 2:58:07 AM
I think he's right though.

At level 18/20 divergent is 51% more area of effect and 2% less damage to surrounding targets.

Awakening at level 1 has a lot more area of effect but also a whopping 40% less damage to surrounding targets.

So in short, the area of effect of awakening is superior but the damage of divergent is far superior. You could even leave it on for tougher bosses :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Oct 3, 2020, 4:49:54 AM
look for 23% quality on divergent :D
I don't quite get it how to lvl this build? It literally gets almost 0 survivability and dmg from the tree, skills can not carry me even through acts. I got stuck (for the first time in 1.5k hours) at Dominius boss, coz I, as mentioned before, have no dmg and survivability whatsoever. What leveling items should I get? (besides tabula, goldrim and wanderlast)
Build seems to be solid, but if I can't get even to act 9, what's even the point?
"
Dobarn wrote:
Need to use the community fork PoB - it's more up to date

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

For Chevalier, all I can think is you haven't activated the aura

I jst deednt read the text ability lol, 20% chance to trigger a sentinel when you hit a boss.
"
CharlesOW wrote:
I don't quite get it how to lvl this build? It literally gets almost 0 survivability and dmg from the tree, skills can not carry me even through acts. I got stuck (for the first time in 1.5k hours) at Dominius boss, coz I, as mentioned before, have no dmg and survivability whatsoever. What leveling items should I get? (besides tabula, goldrim and wanderlast)
Build seems to be solid, but if I can't get even to act 9, what's even the point?

It's definitely a bit slow and tough to level but it all changes when you can equip araakali's. It helps to get a high dps weapon when still using dom. blow.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info