[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Any update on which Pantheons to upgrade?

Build Rocks, currently on Tabula can't wait to get a shav linked.

Thank you for a great build!
IGN=ElitePhanteon
Just ripped Aul a new one at depth 465. This is a great delver!
"
sivertry wrote:
Hello I have a few questions
1. Carrion golem kept killing the worms lol do we not use it? Or there's something I'm missing

2. Resolute technique, it's mentioned in the leveling section but I don't see it in the skill tree, do we not need it?

3. Anointment for amulet, is utmost might better than deflection? Cause we can easily use Rumi flask to cap the block instead

1. no Carrion Golem
2. no Resolute Technique
3. dunno I play standard.....
At level 90. Lab done and got most of the right equipment, except for the spider belt (still 5 link).

My question is, how to get more than 10k ES, I'm still around 8k.

https://pastebin.com/iiGi6E1B
This is a really solid build, took a bit of investment but its so great to push end game stuff without feeling squishy. Finding the high tier blights a little hard at times but it deals with everything else pretty fine. Have done a T15 Elder and Shaper both deathless.

Couple of observations of my own:

Enduring mana flasks feel really great, i have one for ignite immunity and one for poison, they last a good while and there are 5 uses each flask so very little risk of running out.

Shield Charge feels like a truly terrible skill and I can't bear it. I have Fortify and Culling strike in my cyclone setup so I ended up swapping Shield Charge for Flame Dash, Faster Casting and Portal and that adds so much QoL for me.

I have got all the auras up and running (HoAg/Determination/Discipline/Aspect of the Spider), i will probably squeeze a low level Clarity to soak up as much HP as possible and then hopefully save for a %mana as ES Watcher's Eye. Currently at just under 8K ES and 53K armour but I still have gem levels and quality to go and none of my armour is above 20% yet.

Once I got the Lvl4 Enlighten and was able to start using Aspect of the Spider, I had to stop using the War Banner, so now I have an extra gem slot. I was thinking about Holy Relic since it would add a bit more ES regen without interfering with the worms. Is there a better option for an unsupported skill that doesn't need to reserve mana?
Love this build to death, but I'm having one little problem I'm not able to activate my artic armour aura, I have hao 6 linked with enlighten as my 6th gem. I use determination and precision with blood magic and I have discipline and article armor in my head armour. Aspect of the spider is on my belt and I have 40% reduced mama reserveration for hoa on the nostalgia ring, my current mama is 5357 and my skills reserve the following mama Artic-24% but not able to activate it due to lack of mama reserve %, discipline-34%, HOA-31%, and Aspect of spider-24%. I really want the the last aura but can't figure it out for the life of me, my POBs skill tree is exactly like yours. Thanks in advance.
10k ES, no longer achievable; Hearty Mind is limited to 1 now
(See his charater: TimelessSoothsayer, he got 3 there)

At 3.8 you seem to be maxing out ~8.4k es;
10k is doable with a Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel, and socketing Clarity 1
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/P92aMSL (+40ex)
See his Blight charater: OpalescentDream, replace portal by Clarity 1

At blight you can only have 4 auras: Herald of Agony, Discipline, Aspect of Spider, Determination

Without the ring; you will be able to get 3 up (HoA,AoS,Determination)
(HoA takes 75% without ring)

In other words, make sure to check his blight character: OpalescentDream
The gems in particular don't seem to be up to date with blight

only downside so far that your really depended on spiders, as soon HoA is up its almost impossible to summon spiders

and gear wise there is nothing to improve soon you got all the uniques
"
Bob179 wrote:

At blight you can only have 4 auras: Herald of Agony, Discipline, Aspect of Spider, Determination

Currently lvl 92

I'm running: Herald of Anger*^, Discipline, Aspect of the Spider, War Banner and Precision (lvl1), with 33 mana to spare. (40% reduced HoA reservation from Nostalgia Ring*) (HoA on a 5link^)

-Discipline, Precision and War Banner linked with Enlighten lvl2

Determination and Clarity (lvl1) paired with a Blood Magic(lvl20), with 22 life to spare.

Unfortunately i got 20% increased Burning Damage on both Arcanist's Dominion and Enduring Bond, from the Lethal Pride Jewel. Would have like 20% increased armour on both.

I'm at 7.6K ES and 52K armour, capped on block, cap'ed resistance but i would like to overcap it somehow in the future.

95% chance to hit(90% chance to hit evasive mobs*) with War Banner to push it to 100%

My Shavronne's Wrappings could use a divine, but that's another night.
Managed to get my Astramentis to 16/100 today.

Regarding Pantheons: I'm using Arakaali with Shakari

Big Thanks to all the pps weighing in on all the questions asked in this thread.

And again what a great build!
IGN=ElitePhanteon
Last edited by Rottingflesh on Oct 30, 2019, 7:13:06 PM
Lvl 96
8,3K ES
91k Armour ( with flask )
Arround 4Mio Shaper DPS

UE Deathless

Best Offence/Defence balance Build

Great idea, big build, thx
One of the best builds i ever see, so complete and fun.
Level 96
11,3k ES
54K ARMOUR WITH NO FLASK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info