[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Kemmotar1 wrote:
Never take offence ;) hehehheheheheh and I actually ended doing that way more cause of necesity and get used to it at the end (coulnd't had the vul on hit glove). I'll try to play with the sockets to see if I can reorder to get the cast on stun support ;). May be 5L HoP (using spiders predator, cheaper armor) or 2L spider (not sure where it's better). I prefer to play with active curse (better level and now it have a litte bonus when casted). Not sure if numbers are better or worse until I test it.

I agree, self casting is really good. I'm self casting Punishment for now as well. :) As for what support to drop, I think dropping a HoP support would be better; spiders' early damage is insane, while HoP takes a bit more to scale, and having a 5L HoP would mean less mana reserved as well. :)

"
Kemmotar1 wrote:
I meant that we had two "predators" so maybe replace one of them, and ALL minions attack the "Predated" (not sure how it will be called now) enemy,

Side note, I'll make the build later on the league, I wanted to start with a little experiment first :D. Pls don't exile me Vatinas!!!! ;)

Remember that Predator is insane in terms of damage ;) It's up to you of course, but keep in mind its damage is highly underestimated.

Also... Off to Wraeclast with you, criminal scum! è_é (Nah jk, you good bro)
https://pastebin.com/7QWvHaqD
this pob aint working for me gives some error and says unknown passive tree version
my pob is updated, anyone got any clue why is this?
Last edited by Piremard on Sep 20, 2020, 3:02:56 AM
Pastebin link dont works for me too, seems some issue in it, hope he updates it soon
"
Bluescreen84 wrote:
Pastebin link dont works for me too, seems some issue in it, hope he updates it soon

pastebin works fine for me. Be sure to use the community fork and the latest version.

Regarding the build... level 71 at the moment.... real life obligations suck :P

Just started maps and am a bit struggling. Don't want to invest in life gear when I will soon be getting ES gear. I'm still very poor so need to look at 1c upgrades. Apparentl6 1.6k and 300 ES is not enough for mapping :P Resists are maxed. I probably need to make the choice now. Best try to get ome random gear with ES on it so I can go CI and get at least 3k ES for mapping. It's been pretty smooth so far. Bit slow early on but once you get dominating blow it gets faster. I died quite a few times mainly by ranged mobs. Really need a good drop fast so I can spend some on gear.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Most of my upgrades were 2-4c so far, main 'upgrade' was 1c Brightbeak to get higher att speed for dom blow.

And probably exhausted my whole luck pool for Heist orbing (10) and linking (2) a temp body armour today ;D

Still in Act 10 but now I can save for Astramentis with chaos recipe (15-20c for an OK roll) but the 1c amu is OK for now.

One question - is it just me or the abyss encounters are bugged atm?
I've had quite few where I'm killing mobs after some pathing yet I only got the chest 1 in 4 / 5 attempts.
I had the same with Abyss. Often the green dot just stays in 1 place and mobs just spawn for a long time but then there is no chest and the end. Seems bugged.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
hey, i often looked through this guide, i love minion builds and guardian was one of my first characters.

I play mostly standard, so i took the oppurtunity to fully respec my lvl 94 guardian.

After i completed the gear, i noticed a difference from roughly 1.3k ES from your character.
I looked through everything, swapped some jewels, but im still at 6.3k ES...something feels off, but i can't make out what. Character is Ralois if you don't mind take a look.
Hi Vatinas, thanks for making this build! I league started this and it's been a blast so far. Of all the builds I've tried this is both the easiest to gear and the most fun! Got the aegis aurora already (though I'm still dying quite a bit, cuz I'm not used to melee) and just waiting for arakaali's fangs to drop in price now :)
"
Camatoo wrote:
hey, i often looked through this guide, i love minion builds and guardian was one of my first characters.

I play mostly standard, so i took the oppurtunity to fully respec my lvl 94 guardian.

After i completed the gear, i noticed a difference from roughly 1.3k ES from your character.
I looked through everything, swapped some jewels, but im still at 6.3k ES...something feels off, but i can't make out what. Character is Ralois if you don't mind take a look.

Hey :)

I took a look, ans it's mostly small upgrades here and there. Better rolls on items (Memory Vault, Astramentis (+ intrinsic catalyst on there), ...), and also a Watcher's Eye instead of an Energised Armour when you can afford it. :) As I said in the guide, Energised Armour is great to have cheap armour + corrupted blood immunity, but a Watcher's Eye will get you similar armour, and more ES.

"
Hi Vatinas, thanks for making this build! I league started this and it's been a blast so far. Of all the builds I've tried this is both the easiest to gear and the most fun! Got the aegis aurora already (though I'm still dying quite a bit, cuz I'm not used to melee) and just waiting for arakaali's fangs to drop in price now :)

Nice, congrats! :) I'm going to be able to afford my Aegis soon too. Hope you keep enjoying it!
@Camatoo - may be missing other pieces, but some gear to aim for:

For the jewels in your belt try to get +ES and +mana (along with resistances / minion stats). These make a masive difference

Watchers Eye with +armour from determinaion (or +phys red if needed) makes a big difference to ES, although it'll lower your armour

Better rolls on memory vault and Rainbowstride

Improved rolls and then quality on necklace

6.3K should be plenty for stomping pretty much any content though

Edit - Balls Vatinas posted just slightly earlier! At least we agreed

Last edited by Dobarn on Sep 21, 2020, 4:42:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info