[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Thanks for kind words about the build, i am really happy that people are enjoying it :d

"
Pheret87 wrote:
Hey! I've been loving this as my first actual build. I've only been playing since about two weeks before the league started. Was hoping I could get some input on this bow I just crafted. I didn't get the open prefix but everything else looks good to my nooby eyes.
Unavailable

edit: After posting I realized I had forgotten to improve the quality haha. Would something like this be worth doing the 30% quality corruption I have available from Einhar?

Yeah, that bow is pretty damn awesome. If it had open suffix it would be sick. So yeah I would definitely keep it.

For quality, just use Hillock for 28%, definitely do not corrupt it.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Yeah, that bow is pretty damn awesome. If it had open suffix it would be sick. So yeah I would definitely keep it.

For quality, just use Hillock for 28%, definitely do not corrupt it.

Alright good to hear. I was surprised as this was what I got on my first attempt at rolling it. I'll read up on the syndicates and how to handle them. I've just been guessing through. This game has so much content for a noob.
"
Pheret87 wrote:
I'll read up on the syndicates and how to handle them.
You need Hillock in transportation. Either wait until he pops in transportation encounter and execute him (that should make him join that division), or rng into option that someone else from transportation asks to swap for hillock (for example "aisling moves to intervention, hillock moves to transportation" type of option), if you don't have hillock at all you need to take options to kick people out (for example "Haku removed from immortal syndicate") until you find him, I believe doing Katarina fight also resets the setup, but not sure, haven't killed her this season and they changed some stuff in 3.8.

After you have hillock in transportation, you need to execute him 3 times (or take any options that say for example "+1 rank to hillock, korrel loses all ranks" etc.), once he has 3 stars then you can collect info for safehouse (do not prison hillock or take any option that will downgrade him from 3 stars, in worst case there is button "let go" left side of your action bar if all the options will screw your setup).

When safehouse bar is full talk to Jun, do the safehouse, it should have crafting benches that say "modify weapon quality to 28%".
"
Viktranka wrote:
You need Hillock in transportation. Either wait until he pops in transportation encounter and execute him (that should make him join that division), or rng into option that someone else from transportation asks to swap for hillock (for example "aisling moves to intervention, hillock moves to transportation" type of option), if you don't have hillock at all you need to take options to kick people out (for example "Haku removed from immortal syndicate") until you find him, I believe doing Katarina fight also resets the setup, but not sure, haven't killed her this season and they changed some stuff in 3.8.

After you have hillock in transportation, you need to execute him 3 times (or take any options that say for example "+1 rank to hillock, korrel loses all ranks" etc.), once he has 3 stars then you can collect info for safehouse (do not prison hillock or take any option that will downgrade him from 3 stars, in worst case there is button "let go" left side of your action bar if all the options will screw your setup).

When safehouse bar is full talk to Jun, do the safehouse, it should have crafting benches that say "modify weapon quality to 28%".

Alright that kind of makes sense, I'm sure I'll figure it out when I can actually look at the screen and read your instructions. I'll have to check after work. I have Hillock right now, he's in the left side if the screen is all I know from memory. Again, complete noob with this stuff. I really appreciate the help!

Disregard the life difference would additional arrow be better than % ailments ?

*Updated : After testing additional arrow is too strong to even consider % poison dmg on quiver
Last edited by Oxidizerr on Sep 23, 2019, 4:34:09 PM

I literally cannot die anymore.
Crafted a pretty great chest today, just need to buy more fusing to get a 6L. Didn't get maim but got -15 mana, plus 3% movement speed, 130hp,5% max life, 1% life regen, and some lightning resist.
Last edited by Pheret87 on Sep 23, 2019, 10:47:48 PM
Started with a Lightning Arrow and was not really feeling the build. Found this build and currently love it even though its my first time using Scourge Arrow.

Just crafted this Bow today, unfortunately there isn't attack speed. ( Ignore the energy leech, needed to level something )

Last edited by Krazi on Sep 24, 2019, 5:58:45 AM
Do you need to cap chaos resistance if you do not use darkscorn or divine jewel?
"

I literally cannot die anymore.

Oh damn, I was wondering if someone will actually manage to pull off both Hardened Scars and Divine Flesh, that is pretty sick.

"
Pheret87 wrote:
Crafted a pretty great chest today, just need to buy more fusing to get a 6L. Didn't get maim but got -15 mana, plus 3% movement speed, 130hp,5% max life, 1% life regen, and some lightning resist.

Pretty nice. Maim is not that important tbh unless you are using Darkscorn

"
Krazi wrote:
Started with a Lightning Arrow and was not really feeling the build. Found this build and currently love it even though its my first time using Scourge Arrow.

Just crafted this Bow today, unfortunately there isn't attack speed. ( Ignore the energy leech, needed to level something )

Nice, glad you like the build :) And that is pretty damn nice bow regardless.

"
Do you need to cap chaos resistance if you do not use darkscorn or divine jewel?

Nope, without Darkscorn/Divine Flesh chaos resistance is not very useful so you can safely ignore it.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info