[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Skip511 wrote:
How do you wither with this build? Or isnt that necessary?

1. The best approach is to use the Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel to change a notable to "Ritual of Shadows" which gives 25% chance to inflict Wither for 2 seconds on hit.
2. Withering Step. If withering step's cooldown is shorter than the wither expiration then you will keep stacking withers up to the max of 15.
3. Withering Touch on some attack, like Frenzy so you also get frenzy charges, or totem. Fun fact withering touch works with mirage archer too!
4. The worst approach since we use totems for bossing is to use spell totem+wither(can do +multiple totems+faster casting) to get a lot of wither stacks quickly.

There might be other ways/cute ways with brands or something, but these are the ones I am familiar with.
For sure im giving a try this league. So you level as pcoc until darkscorn basically? Any pcoc guide you recommend to level + early maps? Or you heist till you get currency to swap?
"
M3zus wrote:
For sure im giving a try this league. So you level as pcoc until darkscorn basically? Any pcoc guide you recommend to level + early maps? Or you heist till you get currency to swap?

Basically. If you want to have the smoothest experience then pconc until darkscorn + covenant, that is what im probs gonna do, not sure yet (but I will most likely get tired of pconc and swap sooner). And yea you can just endless heist on pcocn as well thats fine. And uuh, not sure, I think ziz has decent one for pconc?
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
It probably is not worth it but thoughts on using forbidden jewels to get Avatar of the Chase and switching the quicksilver flask for a silver flask?

There's opportunity costs for fitting in the two jewels and you would lose 30%~ movement speed from changing the flasks alone but now that onslaught from silver flask scales with flask effect it should be 50%+ attack, cast and movement speed and you would get the 10% more chance to evade.

It might not be worthwhile damage and defence wise depending on what has to come out to make room. But I thought it might be worth considering in a version using the the new flask and petrified blood as they're (presumably) providing a large amount of hit reduction together so trying to focus more on evasion at that point might worth considering.
"
AtelierSoul wrote:
It probably is not worth it but thoughts on using forbidden jewels to get Avatar of the Chase and switching the quicksilver flask for a silver flask?

There's opportunity costs for fitting in the two jewels and you would lose 30%~ movement speed from changing the flasks alone but now that onslaught from silver flask scales with flask effect it should be 50%+ attack, cast and movement speed and you would get the 10% more chance to evade.

It might not be worthwhile damage and defence wise depending on what has to come out to make room. But I thought it might be worth considering in a version using the the new flask and petrified blood as they're (presumably) providing a large amount of hit reduction together so trying to focus more on evasion at that point might worth considering.

Hmm, not sure if that is worht 2 jewel sockets, but its definitely decent idea. Depends if he flask effect and onslaught effect is multiplicative or not. I def want to try to run Silver flask if I will be able to tho. But its hard to fit and I hate dropping QS :d But with the petrified flask yea maybe.

And speaking about jewel sockets I completely forgot about this one:

The curse efect is giga valuable now too so its def worthwhile to grab that even thoug it will most likely be pricy. I will try to include it in endgame pob anyway and just add some notes about just annointing whispers instead if you dont have it but yea. Very strong. And adds so much damage as I can grab panopticon again.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Dec 7, 2022, 8:25:00 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
AtelierSoul wrote:

Hmm, not sure if that is worht 2 jewel sockets, but its definitely decent idea. Depends if he flask effect and onslaught effect is multiplicative or not. I def want to try to run Silver flask if I will be able to tho. But its hard to fit and I hate dropping QS :d But with the petrified flask yea maybe.

The curse efect is giga valuable now too so its def worthwhile to grab that even thoug it will most likely be pricy. I will try to include it in endgame pob anyway and just add some notes about just annointing whispers instead if you dont have it but yea. Very strong. And adds so much damage as I can grab panopticon again.

To add more juice to this Impossible Escape the nodes in the bottom left are aura effect and aura reservation reduction on top of everything else. This isn't needed for most builds I have looked at, but DOES open up some possibilities if you want to push the limits aura wise. If you take the 3 nodes it gives +20% aura effect and +8% Mana Reservation Efficiency.
Hello,
Regarding this build, what would be a "decent" bow to use until Darkscorn when starting maps? I don't think i would get it as league start :')
Thanks!
Netska
Last edited by Netskiz on Dec 8, 2022, 12:16:58 AM
"
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
AtelierSoul wrote:

To add more juice to this Impossible Escape the nodes in the bottom left are aura effect and aura reservation reduction on top of everything else. This isn't needed for most builds I have looked at, but DOES open up some possibilities if you want to push the limits aura wise. If you take the 3 nodes it gives +20% aura effect and +8% Mana Reservation Efficiency.

Yea, at minimum it saves up gem socket on top as no enlighten or anything is needed. But also the tree was already kinda point starved so I just skipped them for now, but everything in that area is quite insane.
My builds:
My site:
"
Netskiz wrote:
Hello,
Regarding this build, what would be a "decent" bow to use until Darkscorn when starting maps? I don't think i would get it as league start :')
Thanks!
Netska

Well before Darkscorn ideally you just play something else like Poisonous Concoction or even Toxic Rain. Darkscorn is really important to get decent early damage and sadly it is not replaceable.
My builds:
My site:
Hi Experts of Scourge Arrow,
I last played SA in Harvest league and absolutely loved it (Using this guide, Killed Sirus for the first time). I saw on Reddit that someone called the skill garbage due to the way the pods got nerfed a few leagues ago.
"
Because of a bunch of issues with multiple arrows and pods getting capped in walls scourge arrow is garbage
Can any of you speak to that? Has this been fixed, or is it a non-issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info