[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

How u cap elemental res using bismuth flask?

"
DeepFriedLux wrote:
I noticed that the gem changed from something to Cruelty support the other day and I am a little sad as I just bought my skin, is the Cruelty support change worth it dps wise?

No, its actually DPS loss. But if you check changelog, I said why I changed it there. Its basically just to prevent confusion as ppl have mana problems sometimes because they missed that you need divergent deadly ailments and not normal version.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
"
karmavore wrote:
Is there anywhere to farm the Grasping Mail base?

Grasping Mail base comes from selling 60 breach rings. Still sane exile? ;)

They released a new fractured Grasping Mail base that can drop from the flawless breachstone runs/bosses which would be ideal for the amount of crafting this build would like to do on the chest.

Oh so the base isn't modifiable? Yikes..
How in the world do you manage mana on this build
is it possible use malevolence instead arctic armor?
hi , i'm actually lvl 79 and i can't farm map whit scourge arrow 5L

damage on poison make like 550 dmg and i got 2 shot by every thing

i know my stuff isn't good for the moment but i can't farm and i'm stuck on ossuary farm for trying to make chaos recipe for buy stuff ( darkcorn price down a little from 4 ex to 40-50 chaos )
"
fyrosis wrote:
hi , i'm actually lvl 79 and i can't farm map whit scourge arrow 5L

damage on poison make like 550 dmg and i got 2 shot by every thing

i know my stuff isn't good for the moment but i can't farm and i'm stuck on ossuary farm for trying to make chaos recipe for buy stuff ( darkcorn price down a little from 4 ex to 40-50 chaos )

The thing that helped me the most was to realise that this is a totem build. So focus on totems first and play it like a totem build. Place totems, shoot once, run around. Most oft the time I don't even channel to full stacks. If you are really poor get a 6L Infractem for totems. It's quite cheap
Why do you tick Focus "On" in POB? I cannot see any focus thing in your build?
I am struggling with 5L totem + Darkscorn in lvl 87 btw :(
Really enjoying the league so far and its the second time i'm playing SA poison prolif PF.im at 14+ tier maps now and i'm begining to strugle a bit , mostly at boss fights for now.Could someone with bit more knowledge on the build share some tips and tricks or upgrades to look forward to ?
I know there is allot to work for and i just switched to ward gear so any help would be appreciated.
Cheers!

"
radmonka wrote:
Really enjoying the league so far and its the second time i'm playing SA poison prolif PF.im at 14+ tier maps now and i'm begining to strugle a bit , mostly at boss fights for now.Could someone with bit more knowledge on the build share some tips and tricks or upgrades to look forward to ?
I know there is allot to work for and i just switched to ward gear so any help would be appreciated.
Cheers!

The 2 main items you are missing for boss fights is a 100% global defense chest and focus 120%+ increased duration of ailments on the helm.

The second upgrade is cluster jewels which add ridiculous levels of damage.

The last thing I will add is that fully channeling the skill increases its damage by a ridiculous amount and if I have not finished the end game build I often consider running faster attacks in the self cast 5-6L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info