[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Can someone tell me how do they manage to fit all skills on spells bar D:
Last edited by maxrightgame on Feb 15, 2021, 10:14:43 AM
Some gear available. Scourge_Mirrorss ign

Last edited by patrik161 on Feb 15, 2021, 9:01:08 PM
"
patrik161 wrote:
Some gear available. Scourge_Mirrorss ign

Why do you want a source of additional arrows, if it doesn't add any extra pods and instead shares them between the number of arrows?
"
WhoMans wrote:
Why do you want a source of additional arrows, if it doesn't add any extra pods and instead shares them between the number of arrows?
It spreads them around while if you have 6 pods in the one long line there's a chance last pod is out of range for whatever you wanted to hit, and also if you hit a wall / edge of map the remaining pods just don't spawn and you lose them.

Scourge_Mirrorss
Last edited by patrik161 on Feb 19, 2021, 6:58:24 AM
Hello I am looking to try this build out as my league start next league, just curious what the correct path of building link is when I open the one before the POB section I just get one set of gear and trees and it says its from 3.11 not 3.13.

-edit NM i found it this POB is amazing thank you for your effort!
Last edited by dobeycon on Mar 28, 2021, 8:13:38 PM
Hi, i do not have pob. Could you post a poeplanner or path of building tree for divine flesh?
I've been working on my build for a while and I'm curious if there would be any way to improve my clear speed/single target/survivability/qol without sacrificing anything.

POB : https://pastebin.com/udEgeyKh
How does this build work as a league start? Trying to find one for next league
"
Kyronami wrote:
How does this build work as a league start? Trying to find one for next league

hey it's a very good starter imo. You might lack so damage for bosses until you get the bow. You can craft it pretty easily with some fossils so it's not a big issue.
But you'll clear map very fast very quickly to generate the currency to upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info