[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

How do i properly check my DPS?, it says 700k but i doubt it, maybe i didnt check something on
https://pastebin.com/SDvV4403
Okay finally got my scourge arrow enchant and a +1 arrow quiver. Question though.. When I set scourge arrow stages to 6 it actually drops my DPS compared to having it at stage 1? Why is that? That seems a bit counter intuitive and I'm not sure it's calculating properly unless I'm doing something wrong(which I probably am tbh lol).
Do we benefit from Chaos damage to attacks?

Which is better "29 damage over time multiplier " or "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" to have on my BOW ?

I'm on RED maps now and I again have the feeling that I lack damage to single target.

Would you please tell me what should be my next damage upgrade ?
https://pastebin.com/uDgC6rGz
Last edited by fizo1 on Jan 27, 2021, 6:28:12 AM
hello
thanks for making guide for the build
i made chainbreaker verion of the build and i like
but i have problem with single target damage i cant kill end game bosses
can someone here check my pob pls

https://pastebin.com/tH6n0GYB
Last edited by tatyaana on Jan 27, 2021, 8:59:13 AM
I just killed Eradicator on t16 Map. It was so difficult I fought for 20 min at least. The Chainbraker build is lacking single target damage in the end game.

Please check my build and tell me if I'm missing something.

Chainbreaker

Damage: 9/10 <---- This is not true after T14 and end game bossing.
Survivability: 9/10 <-- This is ok but you lack damage and you will eventually die.
Clear speed: 10/10 - <-- ok
Scalability: 8/10 - <-----?
Initial investment: 5/10 - <-- ok
Can anyone recommend some upgrades for me?

I dont know what to prioritize at the moment.
When I look at last people gear complaining about boss damage, I'm afraid about the scaling on single target for this build.

I had my concern with my character but didn’t switch to chainbreaker yet. Now I’m not sure I want to invest that much into the build … or simply transition to something else.

Would be good to have some feedback from someone “melting endgame” with this build.
Last edited by Vassouille on Jan 28, 2021, 4:38:36 AM
"
fizo1 wrote:
I just killed Eradicator on t16 Map. It was so difficult I fought for 20 min at least. The Chainbraker build is lacking single target damage in the end game.

Please check my build and tell me if I'm missing something.

Chainbreaker

Damage: 9/10 <---- This is not true after T14 and end game bossing.
Survivability: 9/10 <-- This is ok but you lack damage and you will eventually die.
Clear speed: 10/10 - <-- ok
Scalability: 8/10 - <-----?
Initial investment: 5/10 - <-- ok

I think build is fine in the end game too.
- you've missing the most important stat on your weapon: "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage".
That and the flat added chaos damage is the priority (as you can see on the craft your own gear section)
- change the unique helmet, the SA enchant can be quite expensive, but you want that, with the ailment duration craft (that is a suffix). in the very endgame you want the -chaos res. to nearby enemies also. (hunter base, item lvl85+)
- you don't use berserk gem, change the increased aoe gem. Berserk give you big dps and defensive boost.
- you don't have quality some on your dps gems
- endgame upgrades can also the other awakened gems, and a chaos damage over time multi+ additional arrow quiver
- you can get despair on hit on ring, or the embalmer corruption, if you have that you can change witchfire to cinderswallow. If you use cinderswallow have some flat fire damage to guarantee the ignite (abysall jewel)
- the single target damage can be a little tricky with this skill. First ofc you want to channel to max stages, then you want the boss in the middle of the pods to max your dps. And you want to apply wither stacks in the boss. So use the withering step. You can use totem setup also if that is more comfortable to you.
- so there are a lot of things going on, a lot of flask to press.

Read the guide and the pobs carefully.
So that's my thoughts hope these can help you.

Also thanks to thedeathbeam for the build, this is my first time playing this skill and I'm loving it.
Last edited by Barci87 on Jan 28, 2021, 9:48:01 AM
Hi!
To craft this quiver with awakener orb i just need regular rare shaper and warlord Broadhead Arrow Quiver without other special mods, right? I don't want to waste money :(
hey ,

https://pastebin.com/ZVr07cMZ

how can i improve the build in chainbreaker version ,

my damage on endgame boss feel very bad

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info