[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Aillass wrote:
"
faci20 wrote:

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yeah, best thing will be saving up for a Darkscorn. They are a little over an exalt now and you don't need it 6-linked. You need to have a high chaos resistance when you get it.

I would also get rid of the mana flask. It seems like such a waste as a Pathfinder. There are two routs you can take. Either get the - mana cost of skills on the chest, or take 1 mana leech node near Swift Venoms. Maybe also change your Cinderswallow Urn for another with reduced mana cost of skills. I have such a flask and the mana leech node and have no mana issues with 141 unreserved mana.

When you have your new flaskslot you can use a Jade flask with curse removal and a Quicksilver flask for mapping and for big bossfights like guardians you can switch in the Sin's Rebirth flask and Atziri's Promise.

Why wouldn't I need it 6 linked? Also, does the description where it says "poisons inflicted with this weapon" mean I would need my 6 link SA gems set in the Darkscorn in order for that trait to work?
"
faci20 wrote:

Why wouldn't I need it 6 linked? Also, does the description where it says "poisons inflicted with this weapon" mean I would need my 6 link SA gems set in the Darkscorn in order for that trait to work?

Your SA setup doesn't need to be linked in your weapon to benefit - but it does need to be in a -15 mana cost chest to benefit. "With this weapon" just means you need to be using weapon attacks. So you can't benefit from that stat while using a spell like Blade Vortex for example.

Because of this 6Ling a Darkscorn is kinda pointless and expensive. You'll likely use supports like auras, dash, or a curse in those gem sockets anyways and they don't need a full on 6L just 6s with lesser partial links.
Last edited by Gravedancer on Jul 6, 2020, 8:19:56 AM
"
Gravedancer wrote:
"
faci20 wrote:

Your SA setup doesn't need to be linked in your weapon to benefit - but it does need to be in a -15 mana cost chest to benefit. "With this weapon" just means you need to be using weapon attacks. So you can't benefit from that stat while using a spell like Blade Vortex for example.

Because of this 6Ling a Darkscorn is kinda pointless and expensive. You'll likely use supports like auras, dash, or a curse in those gem sockets anyways and they don't need a full on 6L just 6s with lesser partial links.

Awesome, I didn't realize this. Thanks for the explanation!
Hi im a complete noob to poe just wondered if path of building is up to date
Finally nabbed a pair of Fenumus with despair on hit. DPS is goin high now!
"
DizzyDee33 wrote:
Hi im a complete noob to poe just wondered if path of building is up to date

Hello, yea it is
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
This build rocks. Just downed Sirus A6 deathless even without corrupted blood immunity and on relatively low budget, 2 ex max with Circle of Nostalgia being the 1ex and rest is crafted gear or cheap trades.

A question for 6th link in a bow. What should go in 6th link?
In PoB there is only 5 gems.
"
sksbo wrote:
This build rocks. Just downed Sirus A6 deathless even without corrupted blood immunity and on relatively low budget, 2 ex max with Circle of Nostalgia being the 1ex and rest is crafted gear or cheap trades.

A question for 6th link in a bow. What should go in 6th link?
In PoB there is only 5 gems.

Glad the build is working out for you. And anything you want really, like portal. I was also experimenting with enduring cry setup, what should be pretty solid too (e.g enduring cry + urgent orders + second wind + dash, instead of blink arrow and withering step)
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Glad the build is working out for you. And anything you want really, like portal. I was also experimenting with enduring cry setup, what should be pretty solid too (e.g enduring cry + urgent orders + second wind + dash, instead of blink arrow and withering step)

Enduring cry sounds like a great idea to try. :) Thanks a lot for prompt reply and keeping this build updated!
I'm sorry, buddy, I don’t understand a little about which build is better to build because you have one set of gear on your site and POEbuild is different, and when you look at the build on the site you get a little confused like "oh he moved all the gems from chest to bow"
P.S. sorry for my english i'm from Russia and had to use google translator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info