[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
What's "stronger", the normal tree or the Iron Reflexes version?
Always taking less damage sounds tankier than a chance to avoid dmg but then sometimes getting big hits?

Does the Iron Reflexes version have any notable downsides compared to the normal tree?

€dit: Also, what bandit choice does this need? Would be nice if you could note that in the main thread so it's visible without the need for some kind of external software

Yeah Iron Reflexes is pretty tanky, but I personally like Divine Flesh combined with dodge the most, but both work, you can get quite riduculous amounts of armour on PF.

For bandits kill all. I did not added it to post because you can see it in PoB, and you need to see the PoB anyway as it has majority of info about the build.

Ok, thx.

@ PoB: Maybe, but it's useful to see this kind of information directly in the build, without needing external programs :)
favorite build so far 10/10

really lucky with this quiver too, alt->aug->regal and used 2ex got +1 arrow and damage over time multi.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Yup, gotta add the 60%. It also doesn't account for the attack speed. More attack speed = more pods and more poisons. You gotta play a bit to see if there is a difference.

all good dps looks solid and better
but must use lavianga's spirit flask due problems with mana
"
QuadroTony wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Yup, gotta add the 60%. It also doesn't account for the attack speed. More attack speed = more pods and more poisons. You gotta play a bit to see if there is a difference.

Even with your enduring hybrid flask? You can queue it when mapping and then it lasts like 5 minutes on boss, lol.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
QuadroTony wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Even with your enduring hybrid flask? You can queue it when mapping and then it lasts like 5 minutes on boss, lol.

hmm how it lasts 5 minutes?
it uses 20 of 40 charges on use
"
QuadroTony wrote:

Well i was kind of overexagerrating of course, but its queued, so you can literally just spam it the whole map and the mana regen will stay running, and all the uses of the flask during map will be queued until they run out (fun thing is that you cn also remove the flask while its queued and it will still keep going)
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Pfandfrei wrote:
favorite build so far 10/10

really lucky with this quiver too, alt->aug->regal and used 2ex got +1 arrow and damage over time multi.

Hot.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
QuadroTony wrote:

Well i was kind of overexagerrating of course, but its queued, so you can literally just spam it the whole map and the mana regen will stay running, and all the uses of the flask during map will be queued until they run out (fun thing is that you cn also remove the flask while its queued and it will still keep going)

tried that it this glitch didnt work for me - on bosses i still havent enough mana i guess need to craft body with -cost

but overall speed on maps increased alot when i just start smash and spamming all 5 flasks lol
in this case just not enough hands to set ballistas at all
Last edited by QuadroTony on Jan 27, 2020, 7:45:48 PM
Spend 1 point to get the mana leech node in the lower right corner.
Hi all! thanks for this amazing guide! I am running the Divine Flesh version.

I recently bought a time jewel (xibaqua) and was wondering: is "+1% max chaos resistance" better than "25% increased chaos damage and 25% chance to apply whither on hit"?
Right now I choose the former and I am at 86% chaos resistance.
Also, is there something particular that I will need to upgrade about my gear to advance further? I need to level up some more to reach at least 90 because I need points to invest in life in the skill tree. Currently sitting at 5k and I feel is not enough for endgame bosses?

All help is appreciated :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info