[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Kharaghar wrote:
How do you guys get the helmet enchant? Farming it yourself, buying it or buying it on another base than lion pelt?

Found it on int/str bases rather cheap compared to lion pelt...

I bought a base helm with the enchant and crafted on it using aberrant + pristine fossil.

The helm enchant is insane good.
Can someone give me some advice on what I should upgrade on next?

"
Lokiel wrote:

Helm with SA enchant and quiver would be easy. Also, an added fire damage roll on your abyss jewel is an easy way to proc the increased damage taken mod on cinderswallow.
"
Lokiel wrote:

Helm enchant(additional pod at max stages), circle of nostalgia with inc chaos damage / buff effect from hoa, despair on hit embalmer. Pretty big items but worth it when you can get them. Helm enchant imo top priority.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 25, 2019, 4:58:14 AM
"
daniloko233 wrote:
Could someone please take a look at my profile and give me some tips about gearing? I have only 70c D:

I'd start by anointing your amulet, dirty techniques is a good one for pure DPS. Your other options are a better bow (you'll want to craft one yourself while following the guide, it could cost a fair bit of currency), a better body armour (either get something with life/res/- to mana cost, or if you want more damage, get a 6L Dendrobate, you can check my profile if you're interested). Helm enchant would also help you out quite a bit, but that can get quite expensive. Lastly, I've been enjoying my Witchfire's Brew flask lately, it allows me to focus on DPS instead of spamming despair, so you might want to look into that as well.

Your only options if you only have 70C, however, are the flask and amulet enchantment. although at 80+ you should be getting currency a lot faster.
"
edeezz wrote:
Crafted this armor. What should I do with it next?

Hunter's orb slam that open prefix.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
any tips against the awakener using this build?

i have trouble with life recovery when i'm out of flask charges after getting hit during bosses and i'm not quite sure how to solve it without investing nodes into life leech as the stone golem keeps walking into degen zones

I'm Thu
and I love you

So these are my current items. I've recently come across a few exalted and I want to upgrade my bow. I'm looking up recommended items but I'm not quite sure why they're showing as less DPS than Lioneye's. Wondering if I'm doing something wrong or they're actually all worse. The best bow I've found for 1 exalt is this... but it's showing as 70k less DPS:

(I've made sure the 60% chance for 100% more damage was added)

Imperial Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +24% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 24-97 (augmented)
Chaos Damage: 49-104 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.45

--------
23% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (implicit)
--------
+22 to Dexterity
Adds 49 to 104 Chaos Damage
25% chance to Poison on Hit
36% increased Damage with Poison
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
+30% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (crafted)
Meow.
probably an accuracy issue as you will need to invest once you drop lionseye
"
Meowington707 wrote:

So these are my current items. I've recently come across a few exalted and I want to upgrade my bow. I'm looking up recommended items but I'm not quite sure why they're showing as less DPS than Lioneye's. Wondering if I'm doing something wrong or they're actually all worse. The best bow I've found for 1 exalt is this... but it's showing as 70k less DPS:

(I've made sure the 60% chance for 100% more damage was added)

Imperial Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +24% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 24-97 (augmented)
Chaos Damage: 49-104 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.45

--------
23% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (implicit)
--------
+22 to Dexterity
Adds 49 to 104 Chaos Damage
25% chance to Poison on Hit
36% increased Damage with Poison
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
+30% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (crafted)

Already mentioned a few times in this thread, but PoB doesn't calculate the more poison damage mod. Anything in red is not calculated into your DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info