[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

why in the tree on the site, nodes for attack speed are first taken, and in pobs for attack speed?
"
BattleBoss wrote:
why didn't you take leadership?

Because Might of the meek disables notable passive skills in range :)
Thank you very much for the build! Today i reached 9k ES with it, having lots of fun :D
Found a nice 54 aura effect jewel on the witch area too! If anyone is interested HMU!
Hello i'm fairly inexperienced to party play (dirty solo chaos player here) but my brother and i are going to party up and want to use this build as the support but i'm having trouble figuring out what a good carry build (preferably with some range) would be to make the best use of all the auras.

Any useful suggestions would be appreciated.
Please explain where I can get resists. If most things are unique?
"
BattleBoss wrote:
Please explain where I can get resists. If most things are unique?

Your auras give you more than enough res. With the right jewel, 86% MAX Res is easily obtainable (note that you NEED 21/20 PURITIES, INCLUDING PURITY OF ELEMENTS.)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 8, 2019, 7:10:50 PM
absolutely nice. 86% max res. this jewel, linked at the bottom of this reply, gives me 29% aura effect for 6 points. it saves 1 point by NOT requiring devotion.

Spoiler
I know how to get more ES, but I AM NOT PAYING THIRTY EXALTS ON STANDARD FOR A "MEDIOCRE" JEWEL.

(can't link, character tab on my profile is open, see the top Witch jewel socket for my seed.)

for PoB (All reductions COUNTERACT the changes this jewel does.):

Spoiler
Timeless
Cobalt Jewel
Quality: 0
Implicits: 0
29% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
40% increased Area of Effect of Aura Skills
-30 to Intelligence
28% Reduced Maximum Mana
-5% to all Elemental Resistances
Minions have 10% Reduced Maximum Life
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 8, 2019, 7:24:38 PM
noob question:
If i've shaper's touch with +2 aoe corruption, and I use purities there, which gems should I use on helmet (Alpha's howl), for have some benefit from it? thanks.
"
Dhalilax wrote:
noob question:
If i've shaper's touch with +2 aoe corruption, and I use purities there, which gems should I use on helmet (Alpha's howl), for have some benefit from it? thanks.

Any left over aura, that isnt 50% reservation (since those should be in chest or shield)

Such as: Purity of Elements, Discipline, Precision, Banner, Smite, Vitality, Flesh and Stone
Any leveling item recommendations? I am planning to lvl up just playing in parties, but no idea what items I can grab to get more auras running or something like that. All I know is those standard goldrim caps and tabula (which im going to use) etc. for solo leveling, but was wondering if theres something more suitable for aurabotting and leveling before 70?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info