[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

"
Omg I love you ♥.
The way you wrote this was pleasing to me:) .
possible to add NECROMANCER variant? if not I'm afraid I'll have to try to do it myself.

Little bit about me ~
I often host PURE CHAYULA'S BREACHSTONE on standard and was able to get from 90 to 95 on my Absolutely Handsome Champion however with the recent changes to minion AI I began to miss my old witch
(when I 1st started PoE my first toon ever was a summoner witch! I used queens decree, had zombies, I dungeon crawled with a party and of course I was the center of attention ♥).

I sort of wanted to use summon Skellies + spell echo ( I miss those little guys :( I even got the Skelly MTX!) because I've got all these buffs and nobody to share them with! D:
(but also to make my party lag hehe)
from where I left her, my old witch was 91 I think and by now she must have a free tree reset. also $Money$ wont be an issue =^.^=
====
thoughts?
====
*edited for glamour! (not grammar)

With the upcoming changes to Necro, Scion and Guardian there's a good chance I will be making a Necro this league and most likely a guide for it. It definitely looks like the most offense one while still having really good defensive tools.
do u have pob for necro support? can u link it please
Just now noticed i'm too dumb to read.
Necro's ES Regen is 8% over 2 seconds, not per second. Feels like Guardian is the way better call especially when i have to assume the 10% more dmg from Plaguebringer doesn't stack with other Necro's buffs.

Fairly sure i'm gonna try to get Soul of Steel via the new amulet enchants for even higher Resistances, 2 (3x Golden Oil if you can even afford that EVER lol)
Last edited by Dorlok on Sep 6, 2019, 12:03:52 PM
Only looking at offense here :
Guardian:
attackspeed/castspeed buff 15%
intimidate
unnerve
Necromancer (19auras):
attackspeed/castspeed buff 19x3=57%

I dont count onslaught because 1/ I never play full party just 2-3people 2/ most dps I play with have it anyway via other mechanics.

IMO necro buff outclass by far a 10% increase in damage, and not even considering that a regular speedclearer like TS play tombfist which intimidate anyway.

Guardian is appealing but I'll stick to Necro because it is the most offensive.
"
sturmdekan wrote:
Guardian:
intimidate
unnerve
Necromancer (19auras):

I dont count onslaught because 1/ I never play full party just 2-3people 2/ most dps I play with have it anyway via other mechanics.

IMO necro buff outclass by far a 10% increase in damage, and not even considering that a regular speedclearer like TS play tombfist which intimidate anyway.

thing is its not 19*3

that 3% is affected by Aura Effect so with 100% aura effect (which should be fairly easy to find a timeless jewel with 1 Commanding Presence) would equate to:
12 Auras x (3%+100% effect) -> 12 x 6 -> 72
and for 5 Auras in chest it would be 5 x (3% + 149%) -> 5 x 7 ->
35%

72+35 -> 107% increased attack and cast speed
"
_Nuk wrote:
"
sturmdekan wrote:
Guardian:
intimidate
unnerve
Necromancer (19auras):

thing is its not 19*3

that 3% is affected by Aura Effect so with 100% aura effect (which should be fairly easy to find a timeless jewel with 1 Commanding Presence) would equate to:
35%

It wasn't even 3%. It's now 2%. 2*17=34.

A reminder that Pride & Flesh/Stone DO NOT COUNT AS AURAS THAT AFFECT YOU & YOUR ALLIES.

Edit: Guardian's doable. Surprisingly, with just about the same tree.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 6, 2019, 5:53:40 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
_Nuk wrote:
"
sturmdekan wrote:
Guardian:
intimidate
unnerve
Necromancer (19auras):

thing is its not 19*3

35%

It wasn't even 3%. It's now 2%. 2*17=34.

A reminder that Pride & Flesh/Stone DO NOT COUNT AS AURAS THAT AFFECT YOU & YOUR ALLIES.

Edit: Guardian's doable. Surprisingly, with just about the same tree.

Its still 3% for Necro, also AGAIN its affected by aura effectivness
Finding a timeless jewel this league...
"
_Nuk wrote:

Its still 3% for Necro, also AGAIN its affected by aura effectivness

Would you like to look at the tree? :P
This is NOT affected by aura effectiveness. Never has been since 2.0
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 16, 2019, 5:28:09 AM
"
_Nuk wrote:

For Delving this is a must! Paired with The abusred amount of Armour, High Max Res, High ES Pool, Fortify, Flesh and Stone it is vitually impossible to die even at depths ~1000 while motlten shell is up.

Minor typo's fixed:

Paired with The absurd amount of Armour, High Max Res, High ES Pool, Fortify, Flesh and Stone it is virtually impossible to die even at depths ~1000 while molten shell is up.
Last edited by Michaelangel008 on Sep 16, 2019, 6:40:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info