[3.7] Chieftain. Fire Discharge. LIFE-MoM-EB. Make Mjolner Great Again.

Arakion
gg, nice to hear that. I post my tree for 90 lvl, if you leveling further, you, sure, can take what you want, additional damage, area, hp, or jewel nodes.
Hello!

I saw your trickster build before with Frenzy Endurance and Power Charge generation version.

I'm trying to do something similar like this with Juggernaut. Red trails and etc. In the end i'll have 5 Frenzy Charges (+1 repentance)

How much Cyclone APS I should have before(or with) frenzy charges to not skip any cast since due to cooldown and server ticks?
"
gopotan wrote:
Hello!

I saw your trickster build before with Frenzy Endurance and Power Charge generation version.

I'm trying to do something similar like this with Juggernaut. Red trails and etc. In the end i'll have 5 Frenzy Charges (+1 repentance)

How much Cyclone APS I should have before(or with) frenzy charges to not skip any cast since due to cooldown and server ticks?

6,67 aps is maximum you can take to not skip any cast.
If u want to go faster, you need CDR belt / shoes or both.

Im at 6,58 with an CDR belt.
Uber Elder kill.
Like that build :D

picture hosting
I was thinking this would be fun to try with a new toon. Only potential gear issue I am seeing is the socket colors on a Kingsguard. A 6L is amazingly cheap in trade but 3 greens is almost impossible to find. It's certainly doable with Vorici on the bench, but

...that got me wondering about whether there are any good options to Cyclone as the 6L active gem. I'm guessing this really wants the high APS of Cyclone, and am going to look at the other guide you referenced to learn more about the mechanics.

In the meantime, is there a red (or even blue) alternative you would recommend as primary in the 6L?

Thanks for taking the time to do the guide! It's fun to see one with a bunch of uniques that have cool synergies. I always learn more about the game from studying these.
Arakion
Well done with uber!

steidlc
Hmm, dont worry about that, 3g2r1b kingsguard is so easy to get with 1g, it was costs around 150-200 chrome. If you can't get 3g right now, drop accuracy then.
"

steidlc
Hmm, dont worry about that, 3g2r1b kingsguard is so easy to get with 1g, it was costs around 150-200 chrome. If you can't get 3g right now, drop accuracy then.

Ha, yes. It's not the orbs as much as the clicks, which I hate. But I realized it works well to go with "at least one G". Slightly more orbs but far fewer clicks.

:-)
In my case, the most expensive part was the dual charge ring.
It cost about 5-6 ex.

Cant tell how good it works without/with 1 charge ring.
Hmm, im not playing PoE right now, coz work, but i bought mine ring for around 40c.
If you can't obtain rinf with 2 charge mods, you can go just with endurance, you keep the same generation rate for endu charges, but get 30% for pcharges instead of 45. Sure, we get a bit lesser dps, but i didnt test that.
Gear stuff...

After I started looking at this build I suddenly got Kingsguard drops right and left. 3 so far in a few hours of play. Of course all 2-4 sockets, and a 6L is so cheap in trade it doesn't pay to craft.

The dual charge ring is mostly just not available, but endurance only can be had for under 1 ex if you are patient. (There are a lot going for 1-6 ex on any given day though, so be patient.)

The Watcher's Eye is also going for 2 ex and up most of the time.

With careful shopping this fits my criteria for builds under 3 ex. :-)

The other thing I've noticed is that it's not easy to find Repentance with the curse. (Haha...there is one up now for 10 ex. You can buy a lot of Vaal RNG with that. Anyone know how many different implicits there are for RNG to choose from and the probabilities?)
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jul 14, 2019, 11:11:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info