Latency Issues EU, 1und1 Deutsches Telekom

"
Metallat wrote:
I`m waiting for reply from ISP.

But honestly, this can´t beit!!!!

I´m playing right now. I have constant 30 ping without any lag in Sanitorium Annex in the eternal Lab...

I Enter Estate Crossing and it´s terrible...

Going back to Sanitorium fixes the lag. Back to Estate and spikes everywhere.

Don´t tell me this is a problem with my ISP.

@Metallat.

This is very interresting. Because on some instances you have no problem and others you have.
Can you check one thing next time you have this -->
What is the instance IP for the instance where you don't have problems and what is the instance IP for the one where you have. These IP's can be found in your client.txt file.
And then try to make a WinMTR report against these 2 IP (just a minimal one showing the trafic route) because it is possible that what happens is that you are moved to an other gateway randomly because your primary gateway is full.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Metallat wrote:
I`m waiting for reply from ISP.

But honestly, this can´t beit!!!!

I´m playing right now. I have constant 30 ping without any lag in Sanitorium Annex in the eternal Lab...

I Enter Estate Crossing and it´s terrible...

Going back to Sanitorium fixes the lag. Back to Estate and spikes everywhere.

Don´t tell me this is a problem with my ISP.

@Metallat.

This is very interresting. Because on some instances you have no problem and others you have.
Can you check one thing next time you have this -->
What is the instance IP for the instance where you don't have problems and what is the instance IP for the one where you have. These IP's can be found in your client.txt file.
And then try to make a WinMTR report against these 2 IP (just a minimal one showing the trafic route) because it is possible that what happens is that you are moved to an other gateway randomly because your primary gateway is full.

I'll do it tomorrow. Does the IP address change in the .text file when I change instances, or is it some kind of log?
the client.txt is a log and writes almost everything going on in your client, so when you change to a new instance, that IP is written into the log.
Im using hidemyass as a VPN to Frankfurt, no lag at all during the past 3 days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info