The Zenith Weapon

Wands have some of the best potential for good skins because of how utterly plain the actual wand skins are. Will buy good wand mtx

Also I'm genuinely surprised the company hasn't ever done a "what would you like us to make for our next mtx" poll with like 20 options, or "what element would you most likely purchase weapon mtx for?"
Last edited by Blakwhysper on Jun 17, 2019, 10:41:38 PM
"
Yo what the fuck dude I HAVE A DAGGER I CAN'T USE THAT make it WORK WITH A FUCKING DAGGER.

SO many weapon mtx yet nearly ALL OF THEM DON'T WORK WITH A DAGGER or wand like this is looks gorgeous and I have the money to buy it

BUT IT DOESN'T WORK ON A DAGGER

You really like pumping that Poe's law.
May all your rings be unique
It's really good to see these flexible skins, and having them match with shields is amazing as well.

However, it does highlight the fact that wands, daggers and claws are skipped on these.

As others have mentioned already, I'd suggest the aim should be to cater to all weapon types, to make the MTX as flexible as possible - to increase the overall appeal/value.

Edit: Also, not showing the mace in the video (or does it get turned into a sword, possibly?) is a bit confusing.
Last edited by Obbu on Jun 17, 2019, 11:48:47 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I wonder how many materia fit into that one.

However many it looks like you'd be getting 3x AP at least.
May all your rings be unique
PoE finaly got it's own el'druin. I can live with that :)
ggg take my wallet <3
What´s the axe, what the staff skin??
The first one looks cool, the last one not so much. Imho.
Good value, decent looking, don't like the axe variation.
sword :)
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
If you play duelwield do you still need to buy them twice ? (A)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info