[Xbox One] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

When are we going to address the issue for desyncing?
It's great that we have a melee league, but one of the biggest issues we have is the desync. Builds with low mana left from reserves or leech life heavy builds suffer when a desync occurs especially with melee builds. I know y'all are all about the game being difficult, but a desync is unfair to loyal players and punishes them for doing good, and sets them back or makes things frustrating. My brother even stopped playing the league already because of the frustration with desyncing.

This could be one if the best leagues if there was less server based issues.
I know almost everyone seems to play League but just an FYI for those that really want to play PoE but keep having issues, Standard is rock solid. I play standard instead of League every expansion on console and never have the issues people complain about. I know it doesn't fix league, but you could play an almost Crash Free PoE while you wait for the fixes you want to come.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
I know almost everyone seems to play League but just an FYI for those that really want to play PoE but keep having issues, Standard is rock solid. I play standard instead of League every expansion on console and never have the issues people complain about. I know it doesn't fix league, but you could play an almost Crash Free PoE while you wait for the fixes you want to come.

Is this for reals? Because I don't care about league mechanics too much as there are already a lot of things to do in the game already.
Spoiler
"
garthginger wrote:
"

"
garthginger wrote:
Is this for reals? Because I don't care about league mechanics too much as there are already a lot of things to do in the game already.
For me that's totally the case. I play Standard on console all the time as I don't really have the time to invest in a time-sensitive league (even though it is 3 months long). When I play League on PC I totally see all the issues people complain about. When I'm on Standard on console I don't see it at all. There are of course still some glitches, but it's a rock solid game in Standard.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Spoiler
"
garthginger wrote:
"

"
garthginger wrote:
For me that's totally the case. I play Standard on console all the time as I don't really have the time to invest in a time-sensitive league (even though it is 3 months long). When I play League on PC I totally see all the issues people complain about. When I'm on Standard on console I don't see it at all. There are of course still some glitches, but it's a rock solid game in Standard.

I tried playing on standard and depending on the time of day I get major stuttering in standard and the league, so it's hard for me to compare.

I play on PS4
How long are the days in New Zealand? Shouldn't this new patch have come out already? We are well past tomorrow morning. This game is hopelessly broken at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info