[Xbox One] 3.7.1c Patch Notes

Hey GGG,

What's the difference between NS Constrict1-5?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
xLMFA0xKeaton wrote:
The crashes are more frequent and worse now. It took me an hour to try to load a map in between crashes. The game was more stable for the first days and now it completely unplayable for me.

This. I can't do anything. I can't go to my hideout without crashing. It takes ages to load in to anything. I'm on an XBox One X with 2TB SSD and amazing internet. This is not cool at all. I've spent a lot of time, money, and currency on this and I have lost my Eradicator progress at least 3 times and have to rebuy the map, re-roll, and clear, just to get back. Then I crash.
"
Spokesman22 wrote:
"
xLMFA0xKeaton wrote:
The crashes are more frequent and worse now. It took me an hour to try to load a map in between crashes. The game was more stable for the first days and now it completely unplayable for me.

This. I can't do anything. I can't go to my hideout without crashing. It takes ages to load in to anything. I'm on an XBox One X with 2TB SSD and amazing internet. This is not cool at all. I've spent a lot of time, money, and currency on this and I have lost my Eradicator progress at least 3 times and have to rebuy the map, re-roll, and clear, just to get back. Then I crash.

I have the same setup, new Xbox one x with 2Tb SSD and a wired connection and now I'm having more problems than in previous leagues
"
xLMFA0xKeaton wrote:
"
Spokesman22 wrote:
"
xLMFA0xKeaton wrote:

I have the same setup, new Xbox one x with 2Tb SSD and a wired connection and now I'm having more problems than in previous leagues

Hey man, make sure you have your PoE Installed on the SSD. I just moved it to SSD and it seems to have fixed things for me. Running very smooth now. Still shouldn't have had to do that, but whatever.

EDIT: FORGET EVERYTHING I JUST POSTED. THIS IS STILL BUGGED OUT TO THE MAX AND THE CRASHES ARE RUINING THE GAME. Thanks.
Last edited by Spokesman22 on Jun 17, 2019, 10:44:29 PM

Hey man, make sure you have your PoE Installed on the SSD. I just moved it to SSD and it seems to have fixed things for me. Running very smooth now. Still shouldn't have had to do that, but whatever.

EDIT: FORGET EVERYTHING I JUST POSTED. THIS IS STILL BUGGED OUT TO THE MAX AND THE CRASHES ARE RUINING THE GAME. Thanks.[/quote]

Maybe they'll patch this soon but I have tried everything possible at this point to make this playable and it doesn't work. My friend on the regular Xbox is gloating to me that he is playing just fine. I'd hate to think that the Xbox one x may be the problem with it's interaction with path of exile this league.
I like the small changes but still bugs. Sometimes when I go into a map after a crash the gears keep on grinding. Biggest complaint is the loot. I have to move to pick up loot. Before the update if you have loot explosion you can just pick it up without moving. I hope they fix it soon.
The game is crashing much more now, when there is a great amount of mobs on the area: Abyss, Legion encounters, Breach. the games just closes. its annoying 2/3 crashes per map.

Fix it soon please
The game is still very very broken if your on an xbox one X and happen to play a slayer cyclone. Hit registering is only happening now about 50% of the time and once I kick off my movement buffs it's automatic no hit detect. I had to purposely slow down my character because I end up killing nothing and then 8 seconds later i'm bleeding out and dead with nothing around me. I played this about a year and half ago as the same class/build but now it's completely unplayable. I love the content that you added but the game is now broken. Personaly I'd rather get CTDs then rubberbands.

Any chance that perhaps for some of us this is caused by Teredo and IPv6 encapsulation? The reason I mention it is because many ISPs are now packet-shaping for QoS on port 443 and 80. The issue in regards to Teredo and microsoft is the encryption. The ISPs will not be able to recognize the packet type as priority and they are getting pushed to the end of the line after all the youtube, hulu, netflix etc. This is why the PC hasn't had nearly as many issues because they aren't on a vpn. Thats my theory... because otherwise the netcode is seriously fubared
Last edited by scrylite on Jun 18, 2019, 1:25:46 AM
I don't usually complain, but I have been getting kicked to the dash board literally every 5-10 minutes. I was having the occasional issue when I started the new league last week, but it was tolerable, but the game is almost un playable because of the frequent crashes.

Similarly, as others have mentioned, game gets stuck with whatever skill in bound to the 'A' button when trying to pick up loot, open boxes, doors etc.

I have the Xbox X and the console is wired to my router. Not having any issues with any other games.
Vaal double strike still bugged, game still crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info