[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

looks good. bookmarked
https://pastebin.com/73UPjW9x

Feeling really squishy with this build, I still get one shotted by bosses even with all the items, I'm going overleech right now but I see most people on poe.ninja going for Acrobatics, is that a better choice for this league?
So is my damage terrible at bosses at end of maps because I have over 60 aps when stacked out with hh buffs? Is there something obvious I'm missing? Without any hh buffs but just potions and frenzy I am at 7.3 and I have no problems clearing t15 mobs but my single target is very bad, even with bunch of hh buffs sometimes the boss will take 10-20 seconds to kill.

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by CharityCase on Dec 31, 2019, 9:29:47 AM

really nice build, pretty much cleared all map, the only thing i wasnt able to do was sirius beacause i keep getting killed by the storm aoe thing.

lv 93
9.9k HP/ES
3.5M shaper dps? not sure how to calculate exactly coc dps
7.48 APS

https://pastebin.com/Nzb8c2hq
Last edited by dragonpowi on Dec 31, 2019, 2:45:48 PM
"
CharityCase wrote:
So is my damage terrible at bosses at end of maps because I have over 60 aps when stacked out with hh buffs? Is there something obvious I'm missing? Without any hh buffs but just potions and frenzy I am at 7.3 and I have no problems clearing t15 mobs but my single target is very bad, even with bunch of hh buffs sometimes the boss will take 10-20 seconds to kill.

Gear
Spoiler

HH kind of messes with your triggers. One thing that could be fixed is remove Ice Nova from your Cospri with Frostbolt as the same spell shares the same cooldown between different weapons. In general this build is definitely not optimal with a HH or as well scaled as a generic attack build will be.
noot noot
"
dragonpowi wrote:

really nice build, pretty much cleared all map, the only thing i wasnt able to do was sirius beacause i keep getting killed by the storm aoe thing.

lv 93
9.9k HP/ES
3.5M shaper dps? not sure how to calculate exactly coc dps
7.48 APS

https://pastebin.com/Nzb8c2hq

Pick up some chaos resistance and you'll be fine against Sirus.
noot noot
whats the differnce between 15 aps and 7.5 aps?
"
whats the differnce between 15 aps and 7.5 aps?

Hit 15 if you're dual wielding, otherwise 7.5
noot noot

Mark of shaper is too expensive is this ring ok till I get one? Frostbite should be reduced against bosses but still arounf 10% pen?

Also found these sweet gloves. Doubt I have to replace them ever right?

Last edited by Buda on Jan 1, 2020, 6:37:36 PM
"
Buda wrote:
Unavailable

Mark of shaper is too expensive is this ring ok till I get one? Frostbite should be reduced against bosses but still arounf 10% pen?

Also found these sweet gloves. Doubt I have to replace them ever right?

Unavailable

If mark of the shaper is too expensive use one or two circle of fears and skip shaper's mark all together. Yes, the gloves are phenomenal unless you get acuity.
noot noot
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info