[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Playing overleech.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what to improve here except getting Atziri's Acuity?

And Also How do i correctly calculate my Shaper DPS with this build?
I ended up just adding all the DPS numbers together..

https://pastebin.com/PRLHXjq7

Thanks in advance.

Because you are single wield your DPS is:

[(Chest Ice Nova Avg Hit)*2 + (Sword Ice Nova) + (Frostbolt)/2] * Cyclone Attack Speed * Hit Chance * Cyclone Critical Strike Chance * Hit Chance = DPS

Follow correct order of operations.

Biggest damage increase for you would be to find 14 CDR somewhere.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jan 2, 2020, 4:15:52 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
What should I update now?

For pure damage look for Atzoatl mods on gloves or Acuity for defense.

Craft a chest with Frenzy on Hit (Redeemer Base)

Switch your Auras to include Skitterbots for DMG

Finish leveling your gems. Consider dual wielding.

The list goes on.

noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
SevAlt wrote:
Has anyone thought to use the new Astral Projector ring with this build? And perhaps instead of Cyclone use like Blade Flurry so we can cast novas at a location? Though I wonder how it would work with crits in Cospri's.

Blade Flurry is pretty melee without any AoE increases and you're not getting much extra safety out of it. In fact you could get less because a) no stun immunity b) stationary. I think using the Projector is likely best for trigger builds using true ranged (bow) or Poet's Pens for example.

Hrm, true. Maybe one day. XD
Any idea as to how I could improve my damage? Or am I at almost max damage? Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/HMKVh6aq
Last edited by JustMeCristi on Jan 2, 2020, 4:34:30 PM
Does anyone have an idea of which is overall better out of the cold builds? I am not sure which to pick and cant decide.
IGN: hyrenfreak
Which is the best chest, carckass jack or loreweave?
Are there any difference in the 3 link spells and 6.link spells at 15aps or is it the same? Read somewhere that you only want 1 spell in the 3 link when at 15aps
So a little update on my part, managed to get a disciplin watcher's eye with es on hit. Which allowed me to drop soul tether for a stygian vise, then i dropped a jewel for 4 skill points to get 14% mana reserve which allowed me to keep hatred and skitter bots whilst running discipline. Switched enfeeble on CWDT to ice golem since my ring has poacher's mark on hit. Now the thing is i'm not entirely sure if dropping overleech was a good idea, since i have practically 0 armour and 0 evasion i'm still prone to one shots and without overleech lifeleech takes a second to get going. If i switch back to overleech i either would have to drop another dps jewel or switch hatred with hearld of ice. And in terms of DPS my only real upgrade is dual wield atm. I'm not sure what to do next really, should i keep discipline with or without overleech, is it worth dropping another dps jewel for it? Should i drop hatred for hearld of ice? Damage seems fine as is though i could drop fortify all together for inspiration support. I still don't have elder chest but i think that's rather impossible because i would need a three resist one which are very expensive. All in all very fun build, prone to one shots obviously but a bit indecisive about what to do next.

Edit:Yea i sold it back and switched back to the old setup, i'm not so sure about sustain but i had to drop my mana from 66 to 44 which believe it or not effected my gameplay alot. Maybe i'll try dual wield now i don't know, or try to get a double hatred watcher's eye. Though thats like 35-45 ex rightnow.
Last edited by yanabeca on Jan 3, 2020, 6:17:46 PM
what pantheons do you use?
IGN: hyrenfreak

Selling this glorious vanity with 0.2% cold life leech + 35% cold damage on fire walker near MoM. Also has 35% cold damage on arcanists domain.

This lets you drop Life leech gem from cospri and use another damage gem.

Asking price is 3 ex which is quite cheap considering how many divines you would need to get something similar. Send me a pm on forum or ingame if interested!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info