[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

how does warlord's mark work with this build instead of poachers?
"
McMorning wrote:
how does warlord's mark work with this build instead of poachers?

I would advise you to use Assassin's Mark or Poacher's Mark.
I'm quite enjoying the build with barrage, but I'm suffering at sustain the mana cost.. :O
Got my poacher's mark.
Can you tell me what upgrades should like looking for next? (except for Rigwald's)? And is the legion jewel strong? Right now, I am using non-legion jewel version.

Spoiler

"
Kalenji87 wrote:
I'm quite enjoying the build with barrage, but I'm suffering at sustain the mana cost.. :O

simple to solve the problem
3lv Enligten / Mana Cost Crafting
"
McMorning wrote:
Got my poacher's mark.
Can you tell me what upgrades should like looking for next? (except for Rigwald's)? And is the legion jewel strong? Right now, I am using non-legion jewel version.

Spoiler

Definitely legeion jewel is great. If you use it well, you can have a huge effect.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Tornado-Shot,!Barrage&tornado-shot-support=Impale

Reference:
The above URL contains information of many Impale TS users.
Item upgrades may vary depending on your goals.
Finally found a Build from you again love ur 2H DS Build and the Winter Orb one.

In the non Legion Jewel PoB u don't use any jewels besides lioneyes, do you just relocated those points or still use them?
"
Lyshmo wrote:
Finally found a Build from you again love ur 2H DS Build and the Winter Orb one.

In the non Legion Jewel PoB u don't use any jewels besides lioneyes, do you just relocated those points or still use them?

If you have a useful jewel, you can use the jewel nodes.
If we're in Blood Stance all the time is Maim still the best link in our Tornado Shot?

Since Flesh and Stone is Maiming on its own?
livejamie
Going to do some testing this week

I made a Harbinger based one as well but it felt awful.

I think if I end up using Arborix I can try the TS Damage enchant instead of +2 Proj
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info