[3.7] Shadow/Cast On Critical Strike Ice Nova/Dual Cospri Build/100% Hit

in your pob you have cwdt+steelskin+molten shell. But wiki says
"
Molten Shell shares cooldown with other Guard skills (Steelskin, Immortal Call).
https://pastebin.com/WtZZBq6Y this link work?
"
Ant_Power wrote:
in your pob you have cwdt+steelskin+molten shell. But wiki says
"
Molten Shell shares cooldown with other Guard skills (Steelskin, Immortal Call).

I will updtade this later and send a correct version :p ty for paying attention :D
"
darkbonesss wrote:
https://pastebin.com/WtZZBq6Y this link work?

What do u mean?
Last edited by OfShadow666 on Jun 16, 2019, 9:16:34 PM
I leveled a pure phys cycloner and didn’t like it, then tried cold conversion to make it more satisfying and ended up putting it on hold. Then I saw your video where you’re spinning and creating a cold shitstorm all around you and my pants got tighter. Thanks for the video and the inspiration!

Also, shouldn’t we be grabbing some cooldown reduction on belt or boots? I am not a poe algebra wizard but I know that with the other coc builds there was a soft cap on attack speed.
"
clintmega wrote:
I leveled a pure phys cycloner and didn’t like it, then tried cold conversion to make it more satisfying and ended up putting it on hold. Then I saw your video where you’re spinning and creating a cold shitstorm all around you and my pants got tighter. Thanks for the video and the inspiration!

Also, shouldn’t we be grabbing some cooldown reduction on belt or boots? I am not a poe algebra wizard but I know that with the other coc builds there was a soft cap on attack speed.

Im working on new belt :P but... yeah im working on it :P will update when make new one :P same with rings maybe gloves :P

*Change Molten Shell for Vaal Molten Shell and just use Vaal when need+take off steelskin, using Immortal Call + Vaal Molten Shell for more survi, will update PoB Link later :P*

P.S
Vaal Molten shell as self cast :P
Last edited by OfShadow666 on Jun 17, 2019, 5:29:13 AM
*Video Update*

Add Shaper and Guardians video!
I'm not sure about how Cospri works, so apologies for a dumb question but why don't we put in 3 novas (cospri 1, cospri 2, armor) aren't they supposed to have an insane damage and synergize with frostbolts?
Or the'll just share a cooldown?
"
panzercancer wrote:
I'm not sure about how Cospri works, so apologies for a dumb question but why don't we put in 3 novas (cospri 1, cospri 2, armor) aren't they supposed to have an insane damage and synergize with frostbolts?

According to the poe gamepedia, regarding CoC Support Cooldown Time

"When a supported spell is successfully cast, it and all supported spells of the same name are put on cooldown for 150 milliseconds. This means that a given spell can only trigger once per critical strike, and reduces the effect of linking multiple copies of the same spell to this support (especially when it is at a higher gem level). It is important to note that this cooldown does not apply to the gem as whole; you can trigger multiple spells within the 150 millisecond cooldown time as long as they are different. ""

tl;dr
Yes, they share a cooldown
Last edited by Barrisnezio on Jun 19, 2019, 12:46:35 PM
"
panzercancer wrote:

On old CoC u can put Cyclone + CoC + 4 same spells and its worlk, but they change it :P thats why i use on weapon different gems and on armour :P
https://youtu.be/Kx_bE_X_ojU?t=316

So yeah
"
Barrisnezio wrote:
Yes, they share a cooldown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info