[3.7] Shadow/Cast On Critical Strike Ice Nova/Dual Cospri Build/100% Hit

Soooo on this league i make flicker strike(on berserk) but i get tons of crash... so not only my :V i crashed all party members ;_; after that i try make CoC :V and hmmm i think is preety good atm :D
*Update some cwdt and add Vaal Molten Shell*
PoB: https://pastebin.com/Pf9AWbDg

*Added some lvling progres to tree on PoB*

Im lvling with traps to get 38, no need take any trap node or something.

Ascendancy and Bandits
Spoiler
Bandits: Alira

Labs:
Unstable Infusion -> Deadly Infusion -> Ambush and Assassinate/Opportunist(what u pref take first)

Video

Gear im using atm
Spoiler

I need some change on rings and propably get corrupt for dodge on boots and maybe try get better helmet and belt, now im using cold snap cuz on shaper with vortex i cant see anything ;)

Flask
Spoiler

U can use any hp flask, like instant or something :V

So more dmg and "leech"

Its onslaught

who like bleeding :V and who dont like be a little faster

Just remove curses and some eve

*BTW on my build u wont see UP TO 1203423954340492349DPS on BOSSES and after view u see tons of legacy items and just super crafted stuff with mirror service in standard :) if i can kill something i just record this and put on video with gear im using in GEAR*

My other builds

And yes im eirikeiken fan, i love this guy x3000 :D
Last edited by OfShadow666 on Jun 27, 2019, 6:15:15 AM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2019, 7:04:04 PM
Thanks for this. <3 3000
"
MrLoRdZ wrote:
Thanks for this. <3 3000

ur welcome :P

P.S
Video with Red Guardians and Red Elder updated :P
Last edited by OfShadow666 on Jun 15, 2019, 10:30:38 PM
Do you think your dps is good for end the game?
and, how many exalts you invested in this build?
Out of curiosity, because I'm looking for something a bit different have never played a CoC/Cospri build, what's the difference between this build (dual wielding Cospri's) and what seems to be the more tradtional/standard build using Lycosidae?
"
Kross0m wrote:

so i still have rings for changes and belt, maybe gloves, atm most expensive is carcass and pandemonius, carcas +-5-6ex, pandemonius aroudn 2ex but u just can buy carcas and try make 6l like me and try get halycon/pandemonius from Tul :D

P.S
i dont swap Increased Area Of Effect to Concentrade Effect on bosses :v + dont have all gems with 20q :D
Last edited by OfShadow666 on Jun 16, 2019, 5:07:06 AM
"
Alamandaros wrote:
Out of curiosity, because I'm looking for something a bit different have never played a CoC/Cospri build, what's the difference between this build (dual wielding Cospri's) and what seems to be the more tradtional/standard build using Lycosidae?

Copsri trigger spell on mele crit, if u have one u just trigger spells from one cospri, if u have two cospri and u crit strike u trigger spells from two cospri, so more spells=more dmg, lyco give u some life and 100% hit chance but in Legion GGG give us chance to get 100% hit without RT or Lyco soooo time to fun :D
"
OfShadow666 wrote:
"
Kross0m wrote:

so i still have rings for changes and belt, maybe gloves, atm most expensive is carcass and pandemonius, carcas +-5-6ex, pandemonius aroudn 2ex but u just can buy carcas and try make 6l like me and try get halycon/pandemonius from Tul :D

P.S
i dont swap Increased Area Of Effect to Concentrade Effect on bosses :v + dont have all gems with 20q :D

ty
uhm last question: which build do you play to level your char ?
"
Kross0m wrote:
"
OfShadow666 wrote:
"
Kross0m wrote:

P.S

ty
uhm last question: which build do you play to level your char ?

on first viedo u have from 38 start witch CoC
i lvl up with Lightning Trap, maybe not super fast but preety good :D
Added some lvling progres to tree on PoB
and change helmet for that one

Spoiler

atm trying delve craft belt with Elemental Dmg and Cold Dmg but get shit rolls on res and life sooo need get more fossil :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info