[3.10] ielthans ED/Contagion Trickster [Detailed] Multi-screen AoE spread | Dot 'em down!

I was trying to craft a good bow and luckily got a 6L.
At first I got a 6L chest so now I have 2 6L, is there a way to use both?
Your POB shows you taking Prolonged Pain so no charges from the ascendancy, but it also shows you taking nodes for extra frenzy and power charges. Im using the Cane of Unraveling so I have a chance of power charges there, but where are the frenzy charges generated from?

Feel free to take a look at my crap gear and tell me what I need to do to improve, I die way too often for my liking as well.

Thanks

Last edited by Greybeard on Jul 3, 2019, 12:12:09 PM
"
PrimeSocK wrote:
I was trying to craft a good bow and luckily got a 6L.
At first I got a 6L chest so now I have 2 6L, is there a way to use both?

If you straight up want more damage you can 6-link Bane as well. Though it would probably be at the cost of a skill or two.
"
Greybeard wrote:
Your POB shows you taking Prolonged Pain so no charges from the ascendancy, but it also shows you taking nodes for extra frenzy and power charges. Im using the Cane of Unraveling so I have a chance of power charges there, but where are the frenzy charges generated from?

Feel free to take a look at my crap gear and tell me what I need to do to improve, I die way too often for my liking as well.

Thanks

I think that's a pretty decent setup you have there!
Yeah that's true. I would recommend not getting the +frenzy charge nodes until you have another way of generating them or simply taking the trickster ascendancy. The two points for frenzy charges should probably be removed with a note for when to take them instead.
There are two good options for generating the frenzy charges apart from the ascendancy. The first is to get Blood Rage, where you can then gain them on kill consistently. Another option is to get an Elder Amulet like this:
for example which i found for about 8c. In that way all the charges are covered with a decent uptime. The addition of endurance charges also do a lot for your defenses.
Can the Vaal Grace be triggered by the Cast when Damage Taken? Or I need to left one button for it?
"
BnCat wrote:
Can the Vaal Grace be triggered by the Cast when Damage Taken? Or I need to left one button for it?

Vaal Grace cannot be triggered by Cwdt, so you need to find an appropriate slot. I usually hide my aura on middle mouse button and have it there
Great guide, trying to get some better gear now. Can you tell me what should I be aiming for now?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bazyleo/characters

Character name: WysysyamCiEsencje.

Also, how do I make to cane of unraveling's strength req? D:
"
Bazyleo wrote:
Great guide, trying to get some better gear now. Can you tell me what should I be aiming for now?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bazyleo/characters

Character name: WysysyamCiEsencje.

Also, how do I make to cane of unraveling's strength req? D:

Ifyou ask me you could consider saving up for a bow and a stat stick quiver to cover the resistance. (preferably 6L with 3B2G1R when you buy it) You don't have to buy the fully crafted one yet, a +1 to socketed gem will take you very far.

Then you can invest in an evasion based armor to fit the aura stuff in. Since your ascendancy grant you ES based on evasion on chest piece you might see more ES than your current one. Cospri's Will is pretty cheap and also gives you more curses which is pretty nice to start if you don't like the Perfect Form. Hyrri's is another great option which is mentioned in various guides so there's that.

Feel free to also have a look at my char (ArthasMemethil_II) for some reference
Hi just wanted to say this is the best and most detailed guide I’ve seen. I love all the extra information and explanations of why to use the items and gems. I’m learning about mechanics and gameplay in addition to playing a fun build. Thanks!
Hey, is it possible for you to add notes in the PoB with regards to gem slots of the gear. Cause I have some problem figuring out how to have all my skills with the same gear set up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info