🍪🍪 <CÒOKIE> Cookie Squad ● Necropolis ● English ● Casual/Friendly ● Discord ● PC ● Guild Tabs 🍪🍪

IGN:LifeaLife
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: Played a bit during synthases, but didn't have the time to play much. Just started playing Legion and am able to get more into it now.
IGN: gjeon/Cyclone_Gjeon
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: I have 220 hours in on steam but I've been on and off. I've been constantly playing since 3.7 started though.
IGN: No_Pants_Cyclone
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: 3000 hours...started on Torment league. Playing on Texas server.
23 total members! we also got some points ready for a guild tab! we'll be buying one when a stash sale goes live!
We now have our first Stash Tab! it's a "Leveling/Unique" tab.
my ign is mr_foxaos
ive been playing around 1k hours like 970 something to be more specific self farmed a mirror this league and put it all into an aura bot but i need people to support :/ randos in pubs are pretty bad an inconsistent
Last edited by MrFoxAos on Jun 25, 2019, 1:54:03 AM
Almost out of slots!
IGN:xseventyseven
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: a week finally finished the story and have no idea on endgame. Mainly just looking form someone to game with and learn.
IGN Kharnaas433, Started playing for legion, am in mapping and trying to put together my build/learn the game. Current guild is not exactly a friendly bunch, looking to move on to a more friendly group
IGN: DarthMustard
How Long You've Been Playing PoE?: 69 hours so far. Played a bit over the past couple leagues. Finally gotten to mapping on this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info